the thread about nothing...

pimp.gif

Rap Game Dawson's Creek

"This water....it's wet...I ordered dry water"
roll.gif

doctor scared the shirt outta me today, he said i might have nerve damage in my left shoulder/arm/hand
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That pic of the DJ and girl wanting him to play Britney Spears has me in tears!!!

I think I've developed an official eating disorder. I've only been eating once a day for the past month, not even large meals either.

At work browsing this thread and those starred tatas almost got my +#% written up. :Smh

I'm seriously trying to pull in as much overtime as I can get and then take a two week vacation.

Just got my gym pass in.
Gonna hit it hard tomorrow after work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This will be the year I change for the better, I just need to learn how to cook, I mean I don't eat out during the week but I do at work 
ohwell.gif

I just saw that the Planet Fitness' in SA close at 7 sat-sun.
I close for the next 2 days 
indifferent.gif

Now I have to wait till Monday to pick up all my stuff

I think ppl camping out nowadays is ridiculous for general releases of shoes. Only shoes I've ever camped out was for the dmp back in 05 with my brothers we were the first 4 in line n got there about 2 days before . Now seeing the hype around the yeezys got us plotting to do it again . Strictly for $ though . 3k for just sitting there a few days , I graduate from school Monday and I Dnt work all week. So I might aswell do it .

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

So gone fambs
You pass that %!+% to yuku too?

Streaming %!+% on Xbox is annoying as !*%%. Wont play half of the %!+% I have

Back
Top Bottom