the thread about nothing...

Fam, why is this girl so flip floppy? Why the $+*% are we even bothering to hang out when she just gets on this moody B.S. whenever we're in person?

Thanks for the birthday greetings, fam. 
I can't wait for season 2 of Teen Wolf and season finale of Game Of Thrones tomorrow! 

my butthole is already bursting of fire...so why am I really about to go buy these carne asada nachos?

Ghettonoypi-.YES!!! game of thrones cant wait to see how it plays out and stannis is a complete IDIOT. Teen wolf looks promising this season.

Originally Posted by kix28
There are some similar episodes in the beginning but all in all...not really.
Brotherhood follows the storyline of the manga.
So technically Brotherhood is the "og" version, Fullmetal Alchemist (first series) deviated from the manga's storyline because the manga was not completed.
The ending of Brotherhood is so much better.
Here's a trailer if you haven't seen one already.

Originally Posted by solarius49

my butthole is already bursting of fire...so why am I really about to go buy these carne asada nachos?
EIvZQo.png

Originally Posted by j671

Watching AWKWARD marathon on MTV.Dont judge me
I won't judge you cause that show is hilarious. Along with 'Hard times of RJ Burger' and 'I Want My Pants Back', those are 3 legit funny relevant MTV shows.
All that reality stuff they have on there is garbage though.

Originally Posted by solarius49

I cant believe dude in the Music Forum said that the MMG: Self Made album brought trap beats to the forefront and was equal to Diplomatic Immunity as far as classics go
Turrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by j671

Watching AWKWARD marathon on MTV.Dont judge me
I won't judge you cause that show is hilarious. Along with 'Hard times of RJ Burger' 

Word who knows why they cancelled that show it was hilarious. I also watch Awkward its coming back the 28th of this month my body is ready.

Back
Top Bottom