the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

my sister just had her first child (a girl) and she doesn't seem as happy as she should be. My mother and I believe she has postpartum depression. I went to visit her yesterday and she said she doens't really feel like a mother, instead it feels like she's just watching someone else's baby who won't leave her house. I hope she grows out of it soon.
Damn.. is her relationship good with her husband/boyfriend?

I cant believe dude in the Music Forum said that the MMG: Self Made album brought trap beats to the forefront and was equal to Diplomatic Immunity as far as classics go

19951985.jpg

Originally Posted by solarius49

I cant believe dude in the Music Forum said that the MMG: Self Made album brought trap beats to the forefront and was equal to Diplomatic Immunity as far as classics go

15q6c9i.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Kramer

So I may be gettin an environmental job in Seattle, but it's about an hour commute on the bus one way and the job is 9 hrs a day so basically Id be lookin at about 12 hour days 5 days a week.. is this worth it fams? 11 am to 11 pm
If the pay/benefits are good and it's something you can see yourself being comfortable doing and not quitting on early...go for it

I love/hate my commutes to Seattle
laugh.gif
Yeah.. I just really hope I end up loving it. If you take the 578 bus Pabs I'll say whaddup ha

"Michael Eruzione! ................................................ Winthrop, Massachusetts."
"..... Who do you play for?"

"I play for... The United States of America." 

pimp.gif

yesterday was a tough day for me, real +#@%$+ up day.

was certain i was gonna have a +#@%$+ up weekend, but today started off just randomly great.

smile.gif
have a good weekend all.

We won't be here to witness this but still 
eek.gif
 we might get real close to new solar systems and their planets. 

Which galaxy’s greatest, ours or Andromeda? Only one way to find out... FIGHT!

THE Milky Way will collide head-on with another galaxy hurtling towards us, Nasa revealed yesterday.

Our billions of stars will be swallowed up by larger Andromeda in a space showdown. They will both lose their spiral shapes and end up as one featureless galaxy.

The sun will be sent flying off into space. But it won’t happen for FOUR BILLION YEARS — and the Earth will survive.

UK astronomer Dr Stuart Clark said: “Galaxies are all cannibals. It’s dog eat dog.

So I may be gettin an environmental job in Seattle, but it's about an hour commute on the bus one way and the job is 9 hrs a day so basically Id be lookin at about 12 hour days 5 days a week.. is this worth it fams? 11 am to 11 pm
If the pay/benefits are good and it's something you can see yourself being comfortable doing and not quitting on early...go for it

laugh.gif
Yeah.. I just really hope I end up loving it. If you take the 578 bus Pabs I'll say whaddup ha
Are you unemployed right now? If so, then any job is better than no job. Taking bus to and from Seattle may not be all that bad though. Carpool baby. You may only be delaying yourself 15 minutes by taking a bus anyway. Plus you can read and stuff.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kspar

eek.gif

THE Milky Way will collide head-on with another galaxy hurtling towards us, Nasa revealed yesterday.

Our billions of stars will be swallowed up by larger Andromeda in a space showdown. They will both lose their spiral shapes and end up as one featureless galaxy.

The sun will be sent flying off into space. But it won’t happen for FOUR BILLION YEARS — and the Earth will survive.

UK astronomer Dr Stuart Clark said: “Galaxies are all cannibals. It’s dog eat dog.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Kspar

eek.gif

Tried for the lebron 9s MVs online struck out, went back to sleep, my girl said if her friend gets them for her she won't sell them to me for retail, she wants 500 and asked me to sell them for her on here.... I hung up on her and needless to say I'm going to cheat today and not even feel bad....

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif
Are you unemployed right now? If so, then any job is better than no job. Taking bus to and from Seattle may not be all that bad though. Carpool baby. You may only be delaying yourself 15 minutes by taking a bus anyway. Plus you can read and stuff.
laugh.gif

The bus is actually way faster and comfier then I thought it'd be. I mean the only thing stopping me is taking up all my summer doin this. I think Im gonna take it though.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Tried for the lebron 9s MVs online struck out, went back to sleep, my girl said if her friend gets them for her she won't sell them to me for retail, she wants 500 and asked me to sell them for her on here.... I hung up on her and needless to say I'm going to cheat today and not even feel bad....
do it bruh
Spoiler [+]
niketalk

Happy bday to dude who turned 21

Happy bday to the dude who turned 25

Iyen-ill prolly watch it then. is the show exactly like the og version?

Elpablo- I didnt like fullmetal alchemist ending because of Ed and Al not making it together. %%!! had me Hella disappointed. Like damn all that trouble they go through and thats how it ends...... Show had me like damn

Originally Posted by kix28

Elpablo- I didnt like fullmetal alchemist ending because of Ed and Al not making it together. %%!! had me Hella disappointed. Like damn all that trouble they go through and thats how it ends...... Show had me like damn
Ah I got ya. I kinda felt that way too
laugh.gif
There was no closure to their journey but...

Besides Brothehood you should also check out the movie Conqueror of Shamballa, it continues the story to the '03 series..Check that out for sure
[h1]
[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom