the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I didn't realize how cool one of my co-workers is.
I gave him a ride home on Saturday and he asked me if I could give him a ride to his boys house, I told him sure.

He comes back out 10 minutes later with his bong and before we pull out his neighborhood he takes a huge rip and passes it to me, I did about 3-4 rips and by the time we got to his boys house I was baked and as soon as he got off he turns around and gives me a gram of some dank and tells me thanks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we're gonna drop acid this weekend 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
you are treading on dangerous water fren.  Everyone has different rules, but I dont like to drop acid with people that i am not 100% about because I have witnessed disastrous trip outs before.

It's gonna be both of ours and my boys first time doing it.
He said he'd rather do it with someone he trusts than someone who's gonna give him a bad trip so he figures since it's gonna be both of our first time it could work or be a disaster 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

I love Tomato and Basil Bisque.
pimp.gif
Ive also been on a hummus kick after denying it for so long. @+#% chips and salsa it chips and hummus.
whats the difference between tomato bisque and tomato soup?  i too love tomato and basil bisque.  if i need a quick fix i will just get the pre-made one at trader joes and eat it with a grilled cheese sandwich.

sounds crazy but i dont think ive ever eaten hummus and chips before.  well pita chips i guess but not corn tortilla chips.  i usually just go with regular pitas or baby carrots.  while on the topic of baby carrots, i felt like an idiot when i recently was told that baby carrots are not really baby carrots but just regular carrots that are cut down to the baby carrot shape.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I had a dope dream where me and a group of guys were running away from something
So we park at this abandoned strip mall but inside there is a bunch of stuff going on

One door led to a punk rock party, but I walked to this well lit dressing room

Suddenly I see to friends from shop class, 

Then some french ladies, and a guy held people hostage and handcuffed em

I was handcuffed but on of my friends had a bobby pin to jimmy the lock

I got caught and then I'm forced to take 4 french women in a room and have sex with them

Right when I introduce myself i say "I'm sorry I don't know any French but,z"

One of the women goes " That's okay, you can be as overtly sexual as you want...."

At that point the local news wakes me up talking bout the diocese
mad.gif

Which leads me to a point none of my sex dreams ever have actually sex in them but one

And in that one i didn't even finish 

Anybody have that problem?

Had a sex dream a while back some fat girl was.tryna eff me but then outta nowhere her mom comes in and throws her to da side and finishes the.job.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by cap1229

I love Tomato and Basil Bisque.
pimp.gif
Ive also been on a hummus kick after denying it for so long. @+#% chips and salsa it chips and hummus.
whats the difference between tomato bisque and tomato soup?  i too love tomato and basil bisque.  if i need a quick fix i will just get the pre-made one at trader joes and eat it with a grilled cheese sandwich.

sounds crazy but i dont think ive ever eaten hummus and chips before.  well pita chips i guess but not corn tortilla chips.  i usually just go with regular pitas or baby carrots.  while on the topic of baby carrots, i felt like an idiot when i recently was told that baby carrots are not really baby carrots but just regular carrots that are cut down to the baby carrot shape.

maybe it's the thickness. I don't really know tho. I've never had it with a grilled cheese i think I'm gonna try that. I love baby carrots and hummus but I've never had it with pita chips. Hmm

I feel like I'm in the minority of NTers who doesn't smoke, take pills or do any other drug.

Love scares me. It makes me feel vulnerable and I hate that feeling.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I feel like I'm in the minority of NTers who doesn't smoke, take pills or do any other drug.

i know that feel.

Love scares me. It makes me feel vulnerable and I hate that feeling.

i dont know that feel.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

-I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Netflix and this ishh is crazy dope 
pimp.gif

My man.
pimp.gif

What episode are you on?
Who is your fav. character and villian?
The way netflix has it is in seasons but I'm on episode 31. I usually dislike main characters but I actually like Ed & Al. Fav though so far would have to be Mustang, gets things done and provides the lulz at times 
laugh.gif

Right now I'd say Wrath is my fav. villain, dudes whole swag is just 'I'm better than you'. I'm waiting to learn more about this Kimbley dude, seems like he'll be interesting 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

just wait, The Man that Swallowed God>* 

False. The ones who do those things are the ones more vocal about it.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

breakfast food is good at any time during the day
couldnt agree more.

twice in the last week and a half, i was on my own for dinner since the wife was either out of town or had a work dinner.  both times i opted to go with breakfast for dinner.  cooked up some pancakes, bacon, and an omelet.  best idea ever.

I'm a little nervous about an interview for a summer intership I got with the county tomorrow

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

False. The ones who do those things are the ones more vocal about it.
Hmmm....now that I think of it, that's very true.
*alonzo mourning gif*

Alcohol is a drug
laugh.gif
, that means i don't do drugs at all
30t6p3b.gif

it was like 60 degrees out today, feltgreatman

just vaguely wondering how much of a chance I got, as an asian american male, of getting with this coworker, who's black and a little taller than me.

Originally Posted by amel223

just vaguely wondering how much of a chance I got, as an asian american male, of getting with this coworker, who's black and a little taller than me.

what's your swag look like?

I need to stop being so damn self-conscious. %@%! is driving me crazy man
30t6p3b.gif

On one hand it keeps me from walking around looking like a fool, but it's to the point where I can't relax because I'm too worried about how I look/sound/act.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom