the thread about nothing...

I didn't realize how cool one of my co-workers is.
I gave him a ride home on Saturday and he asked me if I could give him a ride to his boys house, I told him sure.

He comes back out 10 minutes later with his bong and before we pull out his neighborhood he takes a huge rip and passes it to me, I did about 3-4 rips and by the time we got to his boys house I was baked and as soon as he got off he turns around and gives me a gram of some dank and tells me thanks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we're gonna drop acid this weekend 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by hellaones

i love catalina taylor

for your sake fall back sweetie, k.
wink.gif
CHALLENGE!

HZiAQ.gif

tumblr_ly06svCrpU1r4wg1fo1_400.gif

R.I.P youngin
tired.gif

i wish i could go back to high school only for the care free attitude i use to have
i've had some inappropriate thoughts about some high school girls today 
30t6p3b.gif

Target
pimp.gif

in a matter of hours the Kony movement went from
pimp.gif
to beyond annoying
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I gave him a ride home on Saturday and he asked me if I could give him a ride to his boys house, I told him sure.

He comes back out 10 minutes later with his bong and before we pull out his neighborhood he takes a huge rip and passes it to me, I did about 3-4 rips and by the time we got to his boys house I was baked and as soon as he got off he turns around and gives me a gram of some dank and tells me thanks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

..........So you drove high huh 
eyes.gif

*Reported*

laugh.gif

why do you need blood drawn cap?

i'm hungover to the max.  eff triple double Tuesdays. 

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Even if we're just friends

just friends

2rcl5s0.jpg

That straight up hurt my soul.

1301806680001.png

lmfao

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

just a physical. New doctor. I never get sick so they need me on file. it all worked out tho. They took my blood with me laying down and the lady found my vein on the first go.
pimp.gif
I'm such a fainter whenever needles are involved tho. I've been accused of being pregnant behind that
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by xbiker47

When you hit that game winning shot in a pickup game at the gym
pimp.gif

THIS
especially when at least 10+ people have next
pimp.gif

Got me amped for my intramural games next week their is always a nice sized crowd

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by xbiker47

When you hit that game winning shot in a pickup game at the gym
pimp.gif

THIS
especially when at least 10+ people have next
pimp.gif

Got me amped for my intramural games next week their is always a nice sized crowd
I miss those days. We were intramural champs 3 years in a row. Soph, Junior, and Senior year.
pimp.gif

Smoked a cig for the first time in years today.
Now all I can smell is smoke 
sick.gif

I love bars but hate them because of that. I don't smoke and hate the smell of it, so coming home smelling like a chain smoker is such a bad look

Originally Posted by cap1229

just a physical. New doctor. I never get sick so they need me on file. it all worked out tho. They took my blood with me laying down and the lady found my vein on the first go.
pimp.gif
I'm such a fainter whenever needles are involved tho. I've been accused of being pregnant behind that
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
damn. Like you actually pass out? I remember my friend had to get his taken for no reason because his girl thought she was going to die so he had to do it first. -_-

Originally Posted by omgitswes

sick.gif

I love bars but hate them because of that. I don't smoke and hate the smell of it, so coming home smelling like a chain smoker is such a bad look

Where do you live where you can smoke inside. We've had a smoking ban here for years. It's nice. I smoke but I can't inside. That's foul.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I could never use heroin because I'm afraid of needles

Broke my diet today and I feel like slob, but that burger was sooo good

I text ol girl about going to get plan b and she hasn't replied yet

Please respond
i never did heroin because of the same reasons.  thankfully i started stray away from that drug life before oxy use got big cause i probably woulda got caught up with that mess.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by solefood229

I could never use heroin because I'm afraid of needles

Broke my diet today and I feel like slob, but that burger was sooo good

I text ol girl about going to get plan b and she hasn't replied yet

Please respond
i never did heroin because of the same reasons.  thankfully i started stray away from that drug life before oxy use got big cause i probably woulda got caught up with that mess.

Just smoke it

sick.gif

Where do you live where you can smoke inside. We've had a smoking ban here for years. It's nice. I smoke but I can't inside. That's foul.

laugh.gif
Alabama. You can't smoke inside restaurants but in most bars and clubs you can

I need to get some new clothes but I need to lose this extra weight first.
Also I saw a pie chart of what I've been spending money on and more than 60% is from eating out. Which also contributes to the added weight.
i got this same problem but backwards.  wife came home from her weekend trip to SF with some nice Alexander Wang t-shirts that look good.  Problem is, she was convinced to buy them in a sz medium because the person at the store told her that they run big.  I told her woman, do you not know that your husband is a 205lb fat fool who hasnt worn a medium since before high school?  Now I am stuck.  I dont want to let some nice $80 shirts go to waste so I need to try and lose some weight (well that and for health reasons too).  On the flipside if I lose the weight the shirts I have now will look too big.  what do what do?

i got into a heated discussion with my wife about our spending, especially as it relates to food.  I am convinced that 95% of women have no sense of money management (my mother is one of the only people i know who falls into the 5%).  She had the gall to tell me that we dont eat out THAT MUCH, to which I vehemently disagreed.  I had to go through my CC bill line item by line item and prepare an excel spreadsheet that tallied up all food/drink related expenses (including groceries).  Over a 3 month period, we were averaging something like $2,200/mo.  I mentioned that I am fat (and i like to eat and booze), but TWO PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE SPENDING $2,200 A MONTH ON FOOD AND DRINK.  Her response?  Oh, its because it was the holidays so we were extra busy and we went out more often than we usually do (we didn't) since we were too busy to cook at home.  If I was the type to hit a woman I would have slapped her.

It is a bit emasculating, but I find myself limiting my complaining about our expenses sometimes since she makes almost twice as much as I do and is the breadwinner of the household.  I've been out of college for almost 9 years now and I have yet to crack 6 figures.  I am a failure of a man by 1960's standards.  feelsbadman.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
you are treading on dangerous water fren.  Everyone has different rules, but I dont like to drop acid with people that i am not 100% about because I have witnessed disastrous trip outs before.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Just smoke it
good idea, but i think i am past that point in my life.  got too much to lose to start getting caught up with H.  in addition to the "too much to lose" attitude, i am also lowkey scared to try new drugs.  when i was younger i thought i was superman.  never bad tripped off of anything.  i clowned those who bad tripped saying that they were weak of mind.  that all changed when i had my first bad trip ever off of salvia, which was a very eye opening experience.  this was followed up a year later by my first bad trip off of acid.  I was camping with my boys and had effed up my toe pretty bad the night before.  one of my friends (who is an idiot, but i still love him like a brother) was trying to convince me that I had contracted gangrene and that the hospital was too far away (we were in the woods) and the only way to stop from losing my entire foot or worse was to amputate my big toe and cauterize it.  He then brandished his tactical knife and told me he would do it for me, and proceeded to prove how sharp his knife to assure me that it would be a clean cut and not a whole lot of ragged sawing.  yes he knew i was tripping balls on acid.  yes he had heard my boasts of how i never cracked and badtripped.  yes he was just effing with me.  The odd part is that I could rationalize that it was the acid that was causing me to think crazy thoughts (I even verbalized this to all my friends), but I still could not calm myself down.  It came to a head when I threatened to stab my boy in the eyeball with my own blade if he didnt fall back.  Thankfully I have great friends who were able to quickly diffuse the situation.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

-I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood on Netflix and this ishh is crazy dope 
pimp.gif

My man.
pimp.gif

What episode are you on?
Who is your fav. character and villian?
The way netflix has it is in seasons but I'm on episode 31. I usually dislike main characters but I actually like Ed & Al. Fav though so far would have to be Mustang, gets things done and provides the lulz at times 
laugh.gif

Right now I'd say Wrath is my fav. villain, dudes whole swag is just 'I'm better than you'. I'm waiting to learn more about this Kimbley dude, seems like he'll be interesting 
nerd.gif

I haven't watched Brotherhood but FMA was one of the few animes that I for real cared about the characters.
Ed & Al felt like my brothers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

I don't understand the hype around Boardwalk Empire. I just don't get it.
people like movies/tv shows about gangsters/mobsters, especially those that center around a guy who has absolute power (like scarface).

the show itself is well shot and is visually stunning.

hype started to build around season 1 where the story was good albeit a bit slow.  season 2 kinda pooped the bed, but by that time hypetrain was already full steam ahead.

I love Tomato and Basil Bisque.
pimp.gif
Ive also been on a hummus kick after denying it for so long. @+#% chips and salsa it chips and hummus.

Back
Top Bottom