the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
 But Brock finally bagged a girl..... 
Yup
laugh.gif

It's so hot in my room
mean.gif
Its chilly in my room, and im too lazy to close the window.

Got a job interview in a few hours.  Kind of nervous because I applied for them before and didn't get the job. Also started a new job and I gotta take tomorrow off to go to the interview, so its not a good look if I don't get this other job.

uconn's lady b-ball teams luggage came through and tsa went ham on one of the bags so bad that when they taped it and it busted when my crew tried to put it on the plane.  Well when it busted, lets just say she had some unmentionables she should've thrown out
sick.gif
Come on bro........
Sorry docta
roll.gif

how in the world is there 600 posts in a day, I just hope i didn't miss anything

wish they could increase the amount of posts per page to more than 100 (thats the max)

You'd still have to read the same amount of material. Whats wrong, your little girl fingers cant hit the next button

roll.gif
j/k chica
you can make up for the lame joke by giving me a re-cap

also, it would be a little faster if i didn't have to go to a 'next' page so often.
indifferent.gif
How dare you ask for a recap from someone not named me? NEG
who remembers this? still has me cracking up 3 years later 
laugh.gif

images

http://existenz.se/out.php?id=17275
This has been running since I saw your post. Has to be 12 minutes already. Used to annoy people with this
how in the world is there 600 posts in a day, I just hope i didn't miss anything

wish they could increase the amount of posts per page to more than 100 (thats the max)

You'd still have to read the same amount of material. Whats wrong, your little girl fingers cant hit the next button

roll.gif
j/k chica
you can make up for the lame joke by giving me a re-cap

also, it would be a little faster if i didn't have to go to a 'next' page so often.
Solarius got banned, half of TAN thinks you are also Solarius- so you would already know this (i know that you arent though). Damn Its Me is back, and is sending a box to Natrix, and Natrix is sending a box to somebody too. Vaginas really dont differ depending on race- its just that we all havent had the same diversity. You still havent posted any type of pic, shoes, legs, hair, nothing...... Antidope did a recap, and again- i wasnt included. I made some hilarious jokes that went over everybodys head- and tonight, everybody is munchin out, pourin up and toking like its 1999.
indifferent.gif
How dare you comply with her request for a recap? NEG
Solarius got banned, half of TAN thinks you are also Solarius- so you would already know this (i know that you arent though). Damn Its Me is back, and is sending a box to Natrix, and Natrix is sending a box to somebody too. Vaginas really dont differ depending on race- its just that we all havent had the same diversity. You still havent posted any type of pic, shoes, legs, hair, nothing...... Antidope did a recap, and again- i wasnt included. I made some hilarious jokes that went over everybodys head- and tonight, everybody is munchin out, pourin up and toking like its 1999.
 solarius,?

but, but, (there needs to be a crying emoticon)

no words.  

Thanks for the summary
indifferent.gif
How dare you thank him for his illegal recap? NEG
Worked with this white girl for training.

She decided to wear some short shorts.

eek.gif

From three hours, I tried to focus away from dem thighs. Sitting two feet away from her didn't help out.

Even caught the trainer checking her out a couple of times.
Face is kind of
sick.gif
though.
Never coming through wiit the pcis
don't focus on the boobs blud, they're but a distraction. she looks like she has hairy arms
laugh.gif
would still hang out though. nice pickup.

beta thread on bee had me crying.

ib007K3pSqCDIc.jpg

iSgwfmNdLqc7K.jpg

iyK6ywFBaZGCp.jpg

ibpgYfa7NUs9z.jpg
TEXT ME
roll.gif

Where u prom MJ?

N yea, I don't wana disturb her sleep
laugh.gif

I'm already in da dogghouse
mean.gif

F it, im drinkin sommmmmooo'
You cant be, you just proposed. You have like one month to do whatever stupid thing you want with no fear.

Woke up to stomach troubles and I have charity work to do plus go to work. NO BUENO

Solaris got banned for the AYO and gross injury pics he posted yesterday?
Is unsuited solaris?
Tyrone posting pics of who?
Depression test will be taken

Too many unread posts to track everything down...one night i shall stay in and hang out with TeamLateNightTan

Motorcycle class last night sucked. Instructor was making fun of me because i couldn't find the gas reserve valve...that the bike DIDNT HAVE!!! I have been on a motorcycle once...everyone in the class has been riding illegally for like years and finally decided to get their license...im like the special ed kid in the class..... :smh:

Last edited:
[table][tr][th=""]Disorder[/th]
[th=""]Your Score[/th]
[/tr][tr][td]Major Depression:[/td]
[td]Very Slight[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]Dysthymia:[/td]
[td]Slight[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]Bipolar Disorder:[/td]
[td]Moderate[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]Cyclothymia:[/td]
[td]Extremely High[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]Seasonal Affective Disorder:[/td]
[td]Slight-Moderate[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]Postpartum Depression:[/td]
[td]N/A[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]Take the Depression Test[/td][/tr][/table]

i don't even think i have this lol i am actually a pretty even keel kinda guy. My head is just always racing and im always thinking about 10000 things but i never act on it. I just keep the :D face all the time.

Cyclothymia

Cyclothymia is a mild form of bipolar disorder. It is characterized by mood fluctuations that shift between depressive and hypomanic phases. Cyclothymics do not experience the extremes of major depression or manic episodes.

edit: this is prob thread worthy might make it a thread i forget who posted it first not trying to jock your steez if you want to make the thread instead

what thread got locked or deleted? i lost like 20 reps....i only ask because it was prob the PYP thread :lol:

Last edited:
my fish's eyeball is hanging from his thin socket. i think he got attacked br another fish. anything i can do to help it? :frown:

No work for me today bros, the flu>> this feels like real life death

Your Existing Situation

"Looking for a way to overcome his current problems and issues, but finds it difficult to find solutions or choose the best course of action."
Your Stress Sources

"Wants the freedom to follow his own heart, goals, and dreams and to earn the respect as a unique individual. Desires to pursue every possible opportunity without limitations or things standing in his way."
Your Restrained Characteristics

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Strives for full life which includes activities and experiences, as well as, a close relationship offering sexual and emotional satisfaction."
Your Actual Problem

"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."
Your Actual Problem #2

"Enjoys making new plans and goals, but needs to be respected and admired for the things he accomplishes."

Lol im not gonna lie this is kinda accurate....just based on picking colors...and :rofl: at it telling me i solve frustration through sex
But i am a loner for the most part who enjoys accomplishing goals on my own.

Lol im not gonna lie this is kinda accurate....just based on picking colors...and :rofl: at it telling me i solve frustration through sex

:lol:

Mine basically blew my mind. I remember doing it a few years ago and it was on point and did it yesterday and it was damn accurate. It's pretty trill.

:smh: @ dudes in the PYP complaining about it being no flame wars. :smh:

:lol:

Mine basically blew my mind. I remember doing it a few years ago and it was on point and did it yesterday and it was damn accurate. It's pretty trill.

:smh: @ dudes in the PYP complaining about it being no flame wars. :smh:

Dudes always trying to pull the macho card.... "you dudes is soft" "why do you care what dudes look like" yet doesn't post his own pic...and is critiquing other men :rolleyes

Dudes always trying to pull the macho card.... "you dudes is soft" "why do you care what dudes look like" yet doesn't post his own pic...and is critiquing other men
eyes.gif
alot of NTers are victims of their own Cool Pose. (thats a real term by the way)

Times have changed. :lol:

NT is more peaceful and more like a community now more than ever IMO. :nthat:

Blame it on da TAN. :nthat:

I wish the title would be changed to "da thread about nothing" :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even mind the flaming as long as your man enough to put your pic up too. You can't pull the macho card and never post your picture

Flame away but at least let people attempt to fight back

True. No reason to beg for it. :lol:

This weather got me feeling a certain type of way. Overcast and humid with pollen. :x

Back
Top Bottom