the thread about nothing...

Color Quiz just blew my damn mind.
"His stubbornness and will-power has become weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all his work is for nothing and he is getting nowhere. The situation is very real to him and he wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally
I've been complaining about this test I have to take for work and how my career isnt moving like how I want it too in TAN for weeks now. This is nuts

Last edited:
I remember dude from 04, hes just a troll. His SN is a troll(from the height of SB popularity). He must log in only when hes in a **** mood and want to take it out on people anonymously. :smh:

They have a coffee cart at my job where they come around selling coffee. I just gave this lady 2 ones that smell like a pound.

"text me" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I have no idea what I want to eat for lunch and I don't want to spend a lot

Last edited:
LOT what up what up? Had to check in from my presentation meeting. Its so boring here. I'll catch up to y'all later. Peace

Is this stuff real life

I am not trying to get banned its not about music or video game but....i watched like 3 of the vids about JT videos and Tomb Raider. I don't know how to embed other players. But its about kid rated stuff and if its MOM APPROVED.

The mom won't let her kid watch JT vid for suit and tie or Mirrors (12 year old girl) the other mom wont let her kid play the new Tomb Raider game (13 year old boy). The next one the mom won't let her kid watch Adventure Time.

This can't be real life. Is this why kids are so overly sensitive? Word to owning DMX Flesh of my Flesh in middle school and all my GTA experience :lol:

Back
Top Bottom