the thread about nothing...

can't wait for tomorrow, gonna meet some legends \(^_^)/
who?
nerd.gif

can some one recap the natrix situation so I don't have to hunt it down...or at least give me a page number to start at...
tumblr_lv6jeykC2p1qcj771.gif

tumblr_m6ecstbkvb1r6r7t1.gif

Is this stuff real life

I am not trying to get banned its not about music or video game but....i watched like 3 of the vids about JT videos and Tomb Raider. I don't know how to embed other players. But its about kid rated stuff and if its MOM APPROVED.

The mom won't let her kid watch JT vid for suit and tie or Mirrors (12 year old girl) the other mom wont let her kid play the new Tomb Raider game (13 year old boy). The next one the mom won't let her kid watch Adventure Time.

This can't be real life. Is this why kids are so overly sensitive? Word to owning DMX Flesh of my Flesh in middle school and all my GTA experience
laugh.gif

It's Friday!!!! Got the call yesterday and start my 2nd gig Monday evening and I'm looking forward to it
pimp.gif
If we get an official TAN/LOT logo everyone likes would we be able to put the image in our sigs?
Why Not. Right your Team Roshe sig is.

Where is your avy from?

The simpsons?
yeah. the episode is when flanders gets an expensive pair of sneakers called assassins. homer sees him wearing them and buys them for himself. the dog needs to be trained so when homer puts them away, the dog finds them and rips them apart. one of my favorite episodes.
pimp.gif
 Never knew that

We got to defend ourselves. We intend to defend ourselves.

We did so in the past, And we gonna do it today, And the day after that and the day after that.

Because only through this proper example of the self-defense, And the proper example of retaliation, And by letting these people know that we move from some basic laws.

That anything that goes down will oppress people on the power of the oppressor; It should be reciprocal and in plain proletarian workers' language; It takes two to tango.

As soon as these ************* go, we go.

-Fred Hampton

:pimp:

I am going to assume he was just typing gibberish....if i wasn't off work in 15mins id go back and try to read it

Back
Top Bottom