the thread about nothing...

my homie that was on intervention and was in a coma for 4 days died yesterday..

thats the 2nd homie i've lost in a year, they were both younger than 25.

ive lost like 5 homies i went to school with since high school ended.

my homie that was on intervention and was in a coma for 4 days died yesterday..

thats the 2nd homie i've lost in a year, they were both younger than 25.

ive lost like 5 homies i went to school with since high school ended.
Sorry to hear that bruh. I couldnt imagine
tired.gif

Sorry to hear that Gatz- I've lost a few as well. One of them was on the First 48 too,
mean.gif
(well, 3- but I was only really friends with one of them). Its tough out there sometimes
Damn son, that's crazy.

It's hard for me to watch that show as it is.

Sorry to hear Gatz. Keep your head up homie

I don't have any friends that had passed at such a young age, but I have a few friends who lost their ways
mean.gif

Last edited:
Your Existing Situation

Feeling dissatisfied in his current situation and has a strong desire to escape or find an immediate solution.

Your Stress Sources

"Response well to the world around him and wants to experience everything there is out there. Finds his existing situation frustrating and keeping him from learning new things. Needs patience, understanding, and a sense of security. Feels momentarily powerless to achieve his goals."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Finds satisfaction in sexual activity, but is emotionally detached which prevents him from becoming too involved."

"Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Is bothered when his needs and desires are misunderstood and he feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. His self-centered attitude can cause him to be easily offended.

"He is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity, but can be restless and emotionally distant so he never really gets too involved with others."

Your Desired Objective

Feels as if his hopes and dreams have been unfairly stomped on by others. Irritated and upset with his current situation which he feels is an insult to his true desires.

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling a lack of energy, he does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. He is feeling powerless causing him stress, agitation, and irritation, all which he tries to escape by refusing to participate altogether. He is determined to get his own way in the end and is cautious as he puts his plan in action."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Finds himself too trusting and needs protection from this because he feels people will take advantage or misunderstand him. He hides his true feelings by being highly critical and distant, unwilling to participate unless he knows the intent is honest."

Share this!

you are a MOUSE : Always up to some sort of a mischief! The mischievous gleam in your eyes is what makes you so cute and attractive to everyone. You are an extremely fun-to-be-with kind of person. No wonder people seek for your company and look forward to include you for all get-together's. However, you are sensitive which is a drawback. People need to select their words while talking to you. If someone tries to fiddle around and play with words while dealing with you, it is enough to invite your wrath. God bless the person then!.please share This If It's True For You.!!

I'm not up to mischief but the rest i feel is true....
None of this reflects who i am. time to ask my mom if she is certain about my birth date . brb

Imma download that Firefox tonight and see what the buzz is about.

What add on/extensions are a must have.

Back
Top Bottom