the thread about nothing...

I make drunken online impulse purchases and look what i got in the mail today :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
LOT brethren help me. Came to my cousin's house and chillin with my fam and they put on a bootleg of Temptation with audience noise track. This is what I get after a long day of torture? This can't be life :smh:

the internet is dangerous, i was so close to buying a couple pounds of chupa chups lollipops a couple months back, but my girl snapped me out of it.

i havent been able to find them in stores anywhere..

the internet is dangerous, i was so close to buying a couple pounds of chupa chups lollipops a couple months back, but my girl snapped me out of it.

I've never purchased food off the interwebz, that's weird to me, but I'll order anything else

He really did just post a whole episode of Martin just now.

Do the pocketknife! Do the pocketknife!

you are a MOUSE : Always up to some sort of a mischief! The mischievous gleam in your eyes is what makes you so cute and attractive to everyone. You are an extremely fun-to-be-with kind of person. No wonder people seek for your company and look forward to include you for all get-together's. However, you are sensitive which is a drawback. People need to select their words while talking to you. If someone tries to fiddle around and play with words while dealing with you, it is enough to invite your wrath. God bless the person then!.please share This If It's True For You.!!

I'm not up to mischief but the rest i feel is true....
None of this reflects who i am. time to ask my mom if she is certain about my birth date . brb

noooooooooooooooooo

who will be my birthday buddy now?

I've never purchased food off the interwebz, that's weird to me, but I'll order anything else
The food is probably delivered the same way as it's delivered to stores.

I don't see what's weird about it.

Some food, hygiene, etc products have a subscribe feature.

brb never having to shop for .... ever.

Back
Top Bottom