Coming through. :nthat:

sup guise

had a bbq tri tip sandwich for dinner.

whats good?

What's a tri tip sandwich? :nerd:

Da hail, how u got 150+ posts in a day :smh:

:smh: :smh:

I'm mad RCK finished them tacos so easy. :smh:

Just tried to enter Music TAN, my flash player crashed. LOL @ Music TAN exisiting

Post 7000!!! I'd like to dedicate this post to everyone cause you guys make my internet experience so damn enjoyable. I wouldnt even know about gifs if it wasnt for NT. I used to hate gifs before I came to NT cause it was always something related to a meme that I saw, but NT showed me their potential for lulz. NT also made a lot of memes that I hated funny. This is the first website I go to when I wake up and the last one I check before I got to bed. I love it here and I'm never leaving.

Last edited:
How come no one calls Taylor swift a bird, she's younger with more bodies than Kim. Imagine when she hits 30

cause

Taylor Swift ain't giving up them yambs that why she keeps getting curbed
--------------------------------------------
Ashley Tisdale x Miley Cyrus x WHT coming soon :nerd:
:nerd: wut?

i hope :nerd:

urban ratcheness has reached the white community

Just tried to enter Music TAN, my flash player crashed. LOL @ Music TAN exisiting

Post 7000!!! I'd like to dedicate this post to everyone cause you guys make my internet experience so damn enjoyable. I wouldnt even know about gifs if it wasnt for NT. I used to hate gifs before I came to NT cause it was always something related to a meme that I saw, but NT showed me their potential for lulz. NT also made a lot of memes that I hated funny. This is the first website I go to when I wake up and the last one I check before I got to bed. I love it here and I'm never leaving.

It's a different ballgame out there :nerd:

I wanna send a BAN :nerd:

Whats good TAN fam...

First off HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I asked about 2 weeks ago for some help on my t-shirt design for my former college.

Y'all really helped a LOT and it is currently in 4th place.

The contest ends this weekend and the winners will be announced next week.

I would really appreciate it if you guys would take a couple seconds to hook me up with a 5-star vote.

http://gsbc4.me/gsbc-basketball/

Design is obviously based off the 92' USA Men's Basketball logo

Btw... Rck2 u making me want tacos too :nerd:

I voted again. Good luck man

Thank you

and everyone else who is voting for my shirt to win.

It is currently in second place

NT TAN Famb is the best!

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Live from the city of Chi. Its cold and I forgot my jacket back home. Burr.

I didn't finish watching it but anyone see 96 Minutes on Netflix? Its OK, so far worth the watch.

Back
Top Bottom