the thread about nothing...

down to one beer 
ohwell.gif

When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

Last edited:
When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Why did I do that you ask? This very quote is posted on my desk at work. Jacob Riis :smokin

Last edited:
It's mad late and why am I still up? :smh: I'm not even sleepy and I should be. Maybe I should go back and read the posts I missed. Hmmmmm.....

C-C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER

what the hell does this even mean?

what lame meme does this come from?

yes, i know it originally comes from killer instinct.

came from YTMND, first place I saw it used was the GameFAQs LUE board when people would post stuff like "count to 30 ITT and I'll _______" and people would combo break when it got close.

it was used a lot on /b/ also in "lets count to ___" threads. when summer comes in and there's a boost in traffic on /b/, "count to _ and I'll _____" threads start popping up a lot. usually involves nudes.

You have have those nights where you regret going out? I missed events that change the landscape of the NBA forever for an average night (IDK if that qualifies as sports talk)

You have have those nights where you regret going out? I missed events that change the landscape of the NBA forever for an average night (IDK if that qualifies as sports talk)
Ditto.... glad I stayed in and caught up on like 4 hours of shows I have DVR'd

Back
Top Bottom