the thread about nothing...

You have have those nights where you regret going out? I missed events that change the landscape of the NBA forever for an average night (IDK if that qualifies as sports talk)

Not really and I know what you mean. I still refuse to go there. I gotta keep telling myself no :lol:

Does anyone know what exactly this is? It looks like a reproduction of the v neck jersey shirts from the 80's. Don't necessarily want a Dodgers one just want to find out exactly when it was made and if it is a reproduction where I can find more like it.

I am **** faced... I've been having boilermakers all night 
nthat.gif

i think meth should give us a cheat day once a week where we can talk about anything, as long as it it's still under the ROC of course.

Does anyone know what exactly this is? It looks like a reproduction of the v neck jersey shirts from the 80's. Don't necessarily want a Dodgers one just want to find out exactly when it was made and if it is a reproduction where I can find more like it.

Check Mitchell & Ness

You have have those nights where you regret going out? I missed events that change the landscape of the NBA forever for an average night (IDK if that qualifies as sports talk)
Not really and I know what you mean. I still refuse to go there. I gotta keep telling myself no
laugh.gif
I feel like its expensive but if not I want like 10. I dont even like baseball but some teams have some nice color schemes

Quite contradictory to your name, you are
a peace loving person. You best try
to avoid a situation wherein you are
required to fight. An outdoor
person, you dislike sitting at one
place for a long duration. Popular
and easy-going. You are a born
leader, and have it in you how to
tactfully derive work from people.
People love the way you always
treat them. You love being loved,
and when you receive your share of
limelight from someone, you are all
theirs!......... Please Share This If It's True For You.!!

SON!!!! :wow: :wow: is that your Bday too?

Antidope, I quit that section years ago, promised myself I'd never go back. Too many people are irrational there. Just your thread you started had too much back and forth, I damn near got a headache just reading and not even posting :lol:

Check Mitchell & Ness
Did that already
I feel like its expensive but if not I want like 10. I dont even like baseball but some teams have some nice color schemes
If it is vintage it would be more than if it was a reproduction. The sad thing is you are most likely right because sports memorabilia aint cheap.

Last edited:
ok **** you guys, I just watched thursday's Office....... and I am not Kevin. **** yall

fresh up out the water with my Marc Jacob goggles :lol: :lol:

what the **** did I just watch :lol:

he called son Joey Greco :lol:

Last edited:
I miss being able rest my head on my ex's boobs.

They were on another level :smh: :\ :frown: [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128524[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom