the thread about nothing...

Truth be told, I never realized how much I wanted/enjoyed being in a relationship till I beceame single

So would you give up the single life right now? What happened with the ex?

Sometimes I get in a mood where I want a girl. Then when it's close to happening I ***** out and snap back to reality. I love being single, spending my own dough, and having ME time. It must be nice though.
I'd give it up in a heartbeat............... if the girl was the right match for me, sadly I have not met that girl.

And I thought I met her (actually, I know I met her) and we had 3.5 great years together, but the timing we had of our relationship, our young age, and just where we were collectively in our lives was the wrong time for us to be together. We were bound to fall apart eventually having said all that.

But she is awesome.

To answer your question of what happened, she knew all that (the poor timing) and I didn't, so she broke up with me. I now see she is right.

Damn that was hard to type 
tired.gif

This is exactly what happened to me when we both went off to school... :frown:

Truth be told, I never realized how much I wanted/enjoyed being in a relationship till I beceame single

So would you give up the single life right now? What happened with the ex?

Sometimes I get in a mood where I want a girl. Then when it's close to happening I ***** out and snap back to reality. I love being single, spending my own dough, and having ME time. It must be nice though.
I'd give it up in a heartbeat............... if the girl was the right match for me, sadly I have not met that girl.

And I thought I met her (actually, I know I met her) and we had 3.5 great years together, but the timing we had of our relationship, our young age, and just where we were collectively in our lives was the wrong time for us to be together. We were bound to fall apart eventually having said all that.

But she is awesome.

To answer your question of what happened, she knew all that (the poor timing) and I didn't, so she broke up with me. I now see she is right.

Damn that was hard to type 
tired.gif

This is exactly what happened to me when we both went off to school... :frown:
Yup, I met her a year and a half after HS (we went to rival HS's so I didn't actually know her in HS, but she lived like 2 minutes away from me I moved to the suburbs of Sac... Small world I guess) and I met her in community college after she got done with beauty school and we dated for 2.5 years then she went to school in SoCal and I (simplified version) basically moved down with her for the first 6 months until I finally got into nursing school back in Sac :smh: [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji] that was when things started falling apart... Plus I think I might have had some substance abuse issues [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji][emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji] and that certainly didn't help, especially since nobody knew :lol: literally nobody knows except for my connect :\

[emoji]128166[/emoji]burrito :wow:
you already know about this doe

Last edited by a moderator:
mj my brodda i hate it had to be u. but meth gon ban ur new account too so keep that angus tender papi

mj my brodda i hate it had to be u. but meth gon ban ur new account too so keep that angus tender papi
If he does im done then.
Allows so many to troll yet I get banned. :lol:
Yall can follow me on twitter pdot27 if I get banned again :lol:

Last edited:
If it happens it happens.
Ill say my goodbyes just in case it happens and I cant post.

I love all of you in tan.
Laker forum as well.

Im backk..
wink.gif

Nobles right tho.
Meth doesnt call stuff both ways tho.. but whatever.

Been here since 2007. So 6 :/
Wait, so when you get banned you can just come back again under a new sn?
This question is directed at anyone.

Didn't sumrndude dude come back as under another sn?

He a clint eastwood avy.

Was that him or no?

so man created god. and in that god created man. it never ends

“I don’t believe in God,” said the captain. “I wouldn’t care to believe in anyone who could make such a stinking lousy species as the one you belong to.”

- Stand On Zanzibar

if you don't get IP b& you can come back whenever, but they can see your IP addy when you sign up so you may get banned again when they figure out who you are.

my girl's name didn't get approved at first because I have used her computer to access the site and Meth thought I was trying to make a new name while I was suspended :lol:

I'm tired. Full of hibachi chicken. Tired from all the sun and 18 holes. It's been a damn good weekend. I hope everyone else has had one too. Ill devote much more time to my baes this week. :D

Back
Top Bottom