the thread about nothing...

Oh damn, I gotta dial back my drinking. Thinking back to all the yambs I've lost just having fun instead of tryna get it. But that's the rub, will they still want it if I start giving a ****?

definitely the long version

Short Version:

-Basketball game in 2010. I won, but still lost. Ended up in jail with no bond facing 12 charges (7 misemeanors/5 felonies...or something like that) for 30 days+. Court appointed attorney a joke. Had to shell out $10,000 just to get bond and pretrial ankle monitoring. Forced to take a deal at the pretrial (pleading to a misdemeanor and serving more time) because of a sleazy attorney/commonwealth and being that I refused to pay another $20,000 grand to go to Circuit Court trial and waste 2-3 years of my life.

-Spent the last three years getting expungements (all granted) and now a pardon from the Governor for the terrible detective work/injustice/outcome.

I got back everything that was taken/lost (money/jobs/girl) except time and energy.

I could have killed that mother f****** with my bare hands today. I walked up on him and just stared dead into his face and followed him until he asked "Bro, are you following me?" I said "I don't think you know me like that......."

I can't wait for this year. I've been waiting a long time for this.

Short Version:

-Basketball game in 2010. I won, but still lost. Ended up in jail with no bond facing 12 charges (7 misemeanors/5 felonies...or something like that) for 30 days+. Court appointed attorney a joke. Had to shell out $10,000 just to get bond and pretrial ankle monitoring. Forced to take a deal at the pretrial (pleading to a misdemeanor and serving more time) because of a sleazy attorney/commonwealth and being that I refused to pay another $20,000 grand to go to Circuit Court trial and waste 2-3 years of my life.

-Spent the last three years getting expungements (all granted) and now a pardon from the Governor for the terrible detective work/injustice/outcome.

I got back everything that was taken/lost (money/jobs/girl) except time and energy.

I could have killed that mother f****** with my bare hands today. I walked up on him and just stared dead into his face and followed him until he asked "Bro, are you following me?" I said "I don't think you know me like that......."

there should be a movie about jesusShuttlesworth's life :smokin

-at a job interview on Friday.  The recruiter was telling us the benefits package and what not (free domestic flights/discounted international flights).  So me and another candidate was talking about that, and he was saying how dope it would be to take a date to Paris for a day to impress her and what not.  I'm thinking things like that don't even impress broads anymore. Broads these day heads be all in the sky thinking their above god these days.  I dunno.  Maybe I talk to broads who standards are extra high.
What girl wouldnt be impressed by that?
mj my brodda i hate it had to be u. but meth gon ban ur new account too so keep that angus tender papi
If he does im done then.
Allows so many to troll yet I get banned.
laugh.gif

Yall can follow me on twitter pdot27 if I get banned again
laugh.gif
What did you get banned for in the first place
apparently, Loon converting to Islam was front for drug trafficking

http://newsone.com/1663525/former-b...lgium-awaiting-extradition-on-heroin-charges/
roll.gif

Short Version:

How the hell do you catch a felony charge over a basketball game?

Lulz at that Family Guy opening

Last edited:
Short Version:

Well damn, what happened in that basketball game? You get caught in a point shaving scandal or something?

Short Version:

Long version?

NT fam, im in the market for a new laptop. Im looking to spend less than $500.

Will be using it for :

-Internet (streaming movies/music)
-Studying

Anything with decent battery life, structure and style will be suitable. Really Im not looking for anything TOO big, it certainly doesnt have to replace a desktop. If an iPAD had a keyboard and operated on Windows OS, id get it. Soemthing like that

I was browsing BestBuy and saw this :

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pa...p?id=1218874428778&skuId=8391284#tab=overview

Im not much of a tech person, so if anyone can please put some insight into this for me, itll be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
The amount of straight dimes ive seen on my trip to Orlando has changed my life.

Jesus christ, even the foreign white women have masses. 

NT fam, im in the market for a new laptop. Im looking to spend less than $500.

Will be using it for :

-Internet
-Studying

Anything with decent battery life, structure and style will be suitable. Really Im not looking for anything TOO big, it certainly doesnt have to replace a desktop. If an iPAD had a keyboard and operated on Windows OS, id get it. Soemthing like that

I was browsing BestBuy and saw this :

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pa...p?id=1218874428778&skuId=8391284#tab=overview

Im not much of a tech person, so if anyone can please put some insight into this for me, itll be greatly appreciated.

Get a chrome book and save you some money.

the chromebook runs on Google OS and one of the reasons I want a laptop is to be able to install Rosetta Stone on it and study wherever I want. Apparently, the Google OS doesnt allow me to install anything on it at all.

I was also thinking about the HP Pavillion Sleekbook 14". if anyones got reviews on that holla

The amount of straight dimes ive seen on my trip to Orlando has changed my life.

Jesus christ, even the foreign white women have masses. 

Just got back from there.. It's no joke and I feel like I'm missing out on so much. :smh:

Alright.....I work on a long version draft. There are too many details and micro-level important details/perspectives that need to be explained to fully appreciate the story.

I'll try to draft something up....it will only help keep it fresh for when I need to present it again.

Back
Top Bottom