the thread about nothing...

The stars align themselves in peculiar ways, NT. I'm going through a heavy self-discovery, self-actualization phase right now. Really interesting.
elaborate :nerd:

Basically, let my guard down in an open, unofficially titled relationship with a college sophomore. Started to subconsciously/consciously feel entitled, and now the girl has found someone else, and is pushing me away. Pretty much halted, and crushed any other possible partnerships with females, because of the time spent with this chick, and became a little socially dependent upon our encounters. Now that we have only three weeks left together, and I don't have anything established on the side, I'm battling conflicting thoughts of what I truly want, and truly feel.

Destroying opportunities for other yambs has me concerned, but then on the other hand, I'm concerned because I don't want the pursuit, and appraisal of yambs to define me. It's a dumb scenario for me, because I want to just coast, and not think.

Yup, sucks when you finally open up. I say do it often while young and learn from it though, harder to take when older. I've officially moved on trying to do anything with the chick from last year I was like that with. I put myself in her shoes, and how i'd be, went "yup, it's a wrap".

Yeah man, I feel you. The whole opening up thing just makes me think of relationship games. In regards to games, I certainly lost. How I respond to this should be fun.

Today was a good day other than that, nice weather, got my chain back on my gears, rode smoothly and such.

thermals are so clutch, it hasn't been cold enough here on the coast to require them in a longggggg time though.

used to wear the thermals underneath ball shorts to hoop outdoors in the winter time 
pimp.gif

my nexus 4 scheming fell through 
mean.gif

looked up blue waffles.... good thing I'm studying human anatiny so it looks natural sorta..

right now there is someone on twitter with 7 followers that wants everyone to know that he sends his prayers to the people of Boston.

right now there is someone on twitter with 7 followers that wants everyone to know that he sends his prayers to the people of Boston.

you one of those followers? :lol:

And does it make his "tweet" more important if you have more followers? (srs question)

Just paid $8 for a sammich that I could've made at home >:

that is 10000% the feeling I had when I went to http://www.potbelly.com/
sometimes, on my fatboy steez, I check out new shops in town.
I was soooo disappointed in myself, especially for being in Nj, the home of real delis

you one of those followers? :lol:

And does it make his "tweet" more important if you have more followers? (srs question)

no, it was a joke I created, inspired by everyone on FB

the point is you don't have to broadcast your prayers to God over the internet, it's pretty sad, I think having less followers adds to the sadness, yes.

Last edited:
So my medical director bought a new Impala this past weekend.

Comes in and was talking like oh I got 3 cars at home now and I only need one.
Has an older Impala (2000-2005), a 60-70s Mustang, and his new 2013 Impala.

My other boss was joking around saying what you gona give your old Impala to your gardner again?
Then Dr. B (med director) is like no someone else.
He went on to ask me what the situation was with my car up north (parents wouldnt let me take it down to SD when I moved cuz it's in their name, but I paid 75% of the car off :x ) and if I was still driving the company cars around.
Told him the car up north is a no go, and yea I been using the company cars like usual.

He goes, well take my old car to the shop, it needs to get serviced, needs some new sensors under the hood, and a smog check and it's all yours! :wow: :wow:

I joked and said how bout your mustang or your new Impala, he was like nah don't push it :lol:

I know it's an eighth gen Impala, and it's gotta have well over 100k miles, but he says it runs great...and shoot, i'm not complaining about a free car :tongue:
only thing i hate is the color...

(not actual car)

i'll post pics when he turns the pink slip and keys over later this week :pimp:

Last edited:
how u gon let him disrespect u and give u that piece of junk :smh:

jk i would have sold it already. 100% profit b

Back
Top Bottom