the thread about nothing...

i would be like..

what the ****, do i look like i work here, b.
I'd be like, "so you've never bought salsa from here?"
roll.gif
it wouldn't bother me if you asked where the mayo at- I'd say condiment aisle, but I recommend the mustard instead. But..... I wouldn't ask a Hispanic person where the salsa's at, i'd just keep looking til I found it or an employee.
What is "white people" food anyways?

I don't see how mayo is a stereotypical food that whites eat.

Yeah, I eventually found it after looking through 3 aisles.
if i see they have it in da kart then i axe them
laugh.gif
That's good.

I'll make sure to do that next time.

^ what caliber is it?

From what I've read it's a 32, still reading up on the company and which model it is.

I ****** around and possibly found a late 1800s era gun in my basement :wow:

http://www.nramuseum.org/the-museum.../iver-johnson-safety-hammerless-revolver.aspx
great grandpa should've copped da musket B. 

:lol:

you gotta get that looked at. if its in good condition that could be worth some good $$$$$

It's not in good condition :smh:

Nah I'm gonna finish my Banh Mi sandwiches when I get home. Copped 5 of these extra meat and SPICY mayo last night. Ate 2 for dinner at 7 then woke up and ate one at midnight. They are crack.

First I was introduced to Korean soup and noodles (pho) and my mind was blown. But the Koreans got sandwiches too yo :pimp:

Nah I'm gonna finish my Banh Mi sandwiches when I get home. Copped 5 of these extra meat and SPICY mayo last night. Ate 2 for dinner at 7 then woke up and ate one at midnight. They are crack.

First I was introduced to Korean soup and noodles (pho) and my mind was blown. But the Koreans got sandwiches too yo :pimp:

Banh Mi :wow: :wow:

and uhhh....both dem is Vietnamese bruh

Last edited:
that sandwich made me crave albertsons/vons/ralphs deli sandwiches 

If someone at the grocery store asked you a question about where some stereotypical food that your race eats, would you be offended?

I was at the foodmaxx yesterday and I was looking for salsa. Mexicans were everywhere. Not a single foodmaxx worker in site. pun intended
I was about to ask some mexican family where it was but, then I started overthinking the sitatuion.
I thought that if I asked, "she'd be like, oh since I'm mexican I automatically know where the mexican food is at?"

Me personally, I wouldn't care if someone asked me "aye where's the purple stuff at?"
"It's in the drink aisle bro."

:rofl:

This is totally a threadworthy topic man !

Personally, I wouldnt ask anyone that didnt look like an employee of the store where anything was.

Speaking of looking like an employee... anyone else ever been asked by a shopper at walmart where something was located because they just happened to be wearing kakis and a navy blue shirt that day :lol: That uniform is too simple... they need big smiley faces on their back or something lol... Its happened to me and Ive done it to a strangers before :lol:

the other day at the bank the cute blonde gave me a smiley face stamp on my receipt. does she want the D?

she wants the d
...eposit
roll.gif
Im back LOT fam. I had a great birthday weekend in Atlantic City. I won my first night out there and just used my winnings for the next 3 days which included a table at HQ Revel NightClub. Tryna get back out there soon. 
Thats whats up man. At least you walked away.
Since that start of the year I lost 13 pounds

As I was in the cafeteria eating my nasty salad I started thinking to myself

Man do I hate eating healthy and working out every day lol

Kind of want to eat whatever I want again

But then again I hate being fat too

The struggle
Congrats. I've been trying to lose some of my gut myself. I've lost no weight, but I look different, I can tell cause I have pics. Its bothering me that I'm not losing weight though.
has there been a Danny Tanner pun made yet?

if not:

Hi Danny TANners
happy.gif
Several times, Nowitzness was the first

YOOO!!! I just found out what the Blue Waffle was the other day. Dafaq????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
just googled.

what was seen cannot be unseen
sick.gif
shun, damn- we all gotta be careful out there
sick.gif
mean.gif
Nowitzness41 is the man, gotta be my favorite NTer
thanks bruh, I'm honored to be in your recap for the 2nd time
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
Has it only been twice? That can't be true.
Job interview in three hours after class.

Paid internship for the summer.

Suit dry-cleaned, hair freshly cut, employer research conducted.

Wish a brotha luck.
nthat.gif
Update:

Guess who got hireeeeeeed
nthat.gif
Nice bro youre a Huynher
Still haven't gotten my car back from the shady mechanic it's been over a month....
Dudes constantly switching stories saying he will pick up my car and it will be ready this week, then it's one more week. At this point idk what to do.

Cue up that nas.gif
Seinfeld IRL
Girl at chipotle hooked me up with two scoops of steak and one schoop chicken
smokin.gif
Only charged for one type of meat too. She wants the D
she def does though. Thats like 3 dollars she jus threw you for free

So they bought pizza for us at my job, theres 16 of us in our departement and they bought two pies. Thats right 16 slices for 16 people and one of the pies is always a veggie pie aka a waste of pizza. This is what happens everytime. You would think they would learn by now but nope. Then you have the for lack of better words greedy and fat people who just dont consider these factors and take mulitple slices. Theres already not enough for everyone how in the world do you think youre entitled to more than one slice? Today before I could even get up and get some all the slices were gone and one dude took four of them. I just fronted like I didnt want any and ate the food I brought from home. Selfish as hell B.

Back
Top Bottom