the thread about nothing...

^ looks like it, so fat her nipples got engulfed

thats not her breast thats the skin on top of the shoulder just hanging low ... mean shoulder lean :wow:

I have always wondered...is this the young dr0 from NT? with the whole ipod thing..is it the same guy :nerd: :nerd:
nah.

Thanks my man!!
BAN was dope :pimp:
Had a huge smile on my face like it was Christmas :pimp:.

Must work at diesel huh :wink: :nerd:
Found da receipt and :wow: nice discount :pimp:

-matching diesel scarf n beanie
-diesel leather bag for my girl (she says thanks!!!)
-a diesel DVD case filled with: life savers gummies, rescue pearls :lol: , dentyne ice, lover dose parfum sample, sweet tarts, sweet tarts, fire flys light thing (gota buy a bike now :wink: ) and these 6 random lil cards with random pics on em :lol:
-a McClellan law firm beer sleeve
-La Croix sparkling water
- Supreme sticker
- and my fave...a flask of TOM SIMS KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Thanks again famb!!

I will use everything you sent me :pimp:

Now I gota pull some ish aside and start planning my BAN... :wink:

Gummiesavers all gone already :lol:
Sweet tarts and whiskey is next :evil:
:smokin :smokin :smokin
the cards were my hippie *** friend's "point of power" cards.. theyll yield you luck.
"rescue relax pearls" are supposed to help you have a good night//sleep etc....
lacroix for chasing the sims...
bag and scarf from work the bag is di esel black gold//our runway line.. tell her youre certainly welcome...and that strap converts from messenger to handle with the clip :smokin
get to work on that tom sims, ill met you at the bottom of the bottle :pimp:
dentyne ice for both of us in the AM 8)
light will go on your new whip as well... :lol:

:smokin :smokin :smokin
the cards were my hippie *** friend's "point of power" cards.. theyll yield you luck.
"rescue relax pearls" are supposed to help you have a good night//sleep etc....
lacroix for chasing the sims...
bag and scarf from work the bag is di esel black gold//our runway line.. tell her youre certainly welcome...and that strap converts from messenger to handle with the clip :smokin
get to work on that tom sims, ill met you at the bottom of the bottle :pimp:
dentyne ice for both of us in the AM 8)
light will go on your new whip as well... :lol:

:lol: i don't eem drink sparkling water so I was wondering wth that was for
doze cards went straight into my wallet
And dem pearls are gona be used as soon as I drank dis flask :pimp:

IMMA EARN IT DOE :nthat:
Oooohhhhh boyyy imma make u earn dat BAN :evil:

send me pizza 

Payday is next week bae :rolleyes

Man this used to get me upset :lol:

I remember in HS this kid tried to say my 01 black cement 3s were fake because of the nike air :stoneface:

This is the same dude I called out for having red invisible air forces.. "nah bro I know way more about sneakers than you" :stoneface:

At the sensitivity at the end. :rofl:

?
So my medical director bought a new Impala this past weekend.

Comes in and was talking like oh I got 3 cars at home now and I only need one.
Has an older Impala (2000-2005), a 60-70s Mustang, and his new 2013 Impala.

My other boss was joking around saying what you gona give your old Impala to your gardner again?
Then Dr. B (med director) is like no someone else.
He went on to ask me what the situation was with my car up north (parents wouldnt let me take it down to SD when I moved cuz it's in their name, but I paid 75% of the car off :x ) and if I was still driving the company cars around.
Told him the car up north is a no go, and yea I been using the company cars like usual.

He goes, well take my old car to the shop, it needs to get serviced, needs some new sensors under the hood, and a smog check and it's all yours! :wow: :wow:

I joked and said how bout your mustang or your new Impala, he was like nah don't push it :lol:

I know it's an eighth gen Impala, and it's gotta have well over 100k miles, but he says it runs great...and shoot, i'm not complaining about a free car :tongue:
only thing i hate is the color...

(not actual car)

i'll post pics when he turns the pink slip and keys over later this week :pimp:

:smokin

Do you know if its a 3.4 or a 3.8 ?

Man this used to get me upset :lol:

I remember in HS this kid tried to say my 01 black cement 3s were fake because of the nike air :stoneface:

This is the same dude I called out for having red invisible air forces.. "nah bro I know way more about sneakers than you" :stoneface:

:x dude in the blue at 1:05 straight dapped up homie with the same hand that was just on his nuts

am I wrong for laughing out loud at this?

I hope Natty916 catches this 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i da only one who still wears thermals
i still get my jim jones on every now and then..

i wear the bottoms too, under b-ball shorts.
smokin.gif
My brother does this. I've always hated thermals
tumblr_mlaxkvznc81qewacoo1_500.jpg

not sure if 2nd or 4th guy
ohwell.gif
I HATE GROUP PROJECTS!!!!!!!
So my medical director bought a new Impala this past weekend.

Comes in and was talking like oh I got 3 cars at home now and I only need one.
Has an older Impala (2000-2005), a 60-70s Mustang, and his new 2013 Impala.

My other boss was joking around saying what you gona give your old Impala to your gardner again?
Then Dr. B (med director) is like no someone else.
He went on to ask me what the situation was with my car up north (parents wouldnt let me take it down to SD when I moved cuz it's in their name, but I paid 75% of the car off
sick.gif
) and if I was still driving the company cars around.
Told him the car up north is a no go, and yea I been using the company cars like usual.

He goes, well take my old car to the shop, it needs to get serviced, needs some new sensors under the hood, and a smog check and it's all yours!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I joked and said how bout your mustang or your new Impala, he was like nah don't push it
laugh.gif

I know it's an eighth gen Impala, and it's gotta have well over 100k miles, but he says it runs great...and shoot, i'm not complaining about a free car
tongue.gif

only thing i hate is the color...

(not actual car)

i'll post pics when he turns the pink slip and keys over later this week
pimp.gif
Damn thats whats up. Thats a real nice dude right here. Now you cant quit though
how u gon let him disrespect u and give u that piece of junk
mean.gif

jk i would have sold it already. 100% profit b
roll.gif

New LLC by the end of the week. Specializing in $,$$$,$$$.
smokin.gif
Good luck fam. Get dem racks B
Thanks my man!!
BAN was dope
pimp.gif

Had a huge smile on my face like it was Christmas
pimp.gif

Must work at diesel huh
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Found da receipt and
eek.gif
nice discount
pimp.gif

-matching diesel scarf n beanie
-diesel leather bag for my girl (she says thanks!!!)
-a diesel DVD case filled with: life savers gummies, rescue pearls
laugh.gif
, dentyne ice, lover dose parfum sample, sweet tarts, sweet tarts, fire flys light thing (gota buy a bike now
wink.gif
) and these 6 random lil cards with random pics on em
laugh.gif

-a McClellan law firm beer sleeve
-La Croix sparkling water
- Supreme sticker
- and my fave...a flask of TOM SIMS KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks again famb!!

I will use everything you sent me
pimp.gif

Now I gota pull some ish aside and start planning my BAN...
wink.gif

Gummiesavers all gone already
laugh.gif

Sweet tarts and whiskey is next
devil.gif
I forgot how dope the BAN was. I remember Pabs sent out a hard drive filled with da pronz
YOOOOOOOO

I want to start using da to replace all my "the"s but I feel like I will get banned for it.

@antidope before meeting ninjahood on da interwebs i already said da when sending texts and stuff.

Gotta take a dump but i have class. Might leave during the break to clean da system

Saw something pretty funny during the last class of the day.

'twas a pretty warm day today and lots of wiminz were wearing short skirts and dresses.

The seats in my class are really close together. Makes it difficult to get to the seats that aren't at the end. For example, (when sitting down) my knees are about one and a half inches away from the back seats in front of me.

So this girl comes in late. She proceeds to try to get into a row of seats where someone is sitting at the end. This guy has hairy legs and short shorts. The girl has on a really shorts dress.

The girl starts getting into the row and I guess the hair started tickling her thighs. She got kind of startled, then embarrassed, and then started laughing.

She decided being fondled by hair wasn't fun so she just went and sat at an end seat somewhere else. While walking away, she kind of cleaned off her thighs where the guy's hair had touched.

While all of this was unfolding, I was a few seats above :rofl: .

Back
Top Bottom