the thread about nothing...

I can't decide on what I wanna do tonight 
ohwell.gif

I recently bought some lunchables pizza as a throwback snack. Just as terrible as I remember it 
laugh.gif
I used to love those and I'm not sure why

probably cause it was "pizza" . Anything pizza was a win for me as a kid, I didnt care 

cheese tasted like rubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy EBW  

Some company actually sells circle lunch meat in a pack now. 
mean.gif

The pizzas were always damn messy.

The dumb *** red stick was useless for spreading the sauce 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
red stick don't eem come in the package anymore...straight up cutting cost

remember those arch supporters that used to come with air max back in the day? wish those still came with nikes, but i guess thats proof pennies = millions

I used to love lunchables as a kid. I envied the kids that had them for lunch every school day.

Reminds me of that line:
"Like white boys, in grade school while we ate school made food. Just Eyeing they're ****, wish I was trying that ****." Cole

ohwell.gif
What are your options?
True. The slices of fake pepperoni did the trick.
laugh.gif
Three slices of them joints. I used to never eat a whole slice in one bite cause I didnt want to eat them too fast and not have anymore left 
roll.gif
mean.gif

remember those arch supporters that used to come with air max back in the day? wish those still came with nikes, but i guess thats proof pennies = millions
Yup, No more perks with Nike, the perk is you actually having a chance to purchase a product of theirs. 
laugh.gif

but I need some throwback nike tank tops for the summer doe 

Last edited:
ohwell.gif
What's the options...?

It's 11 east coast and i'm thinking about making my first VKRB for myself and starting to get wasted and watch a TV season or something.
Well I just got done with study guides and hw....

so now I'm basically debating on going out and buying booze and getting wasted

or

not getting wasted 
laugh.gif

I kinda wanna get wasted so I can pass out early.... Going to bed at 4 in the morning these last few nights has sucked

iqbxykYcokPwt.gif

Back
Top Bottom