the thread about nothing...

So average it.
yes sir.
how much do you spend on alcohol per week? (srs question)
thats hard to answer because there are some weeks where I don't drink very much and other weeks when I drink almost everyday 
laugh.gif
okok.

in a month, on average?
how would you like me to quantify it?

So average it.
yes sir.
how much do you spend on alcohol per week? (srs question)
thats hard to answer because there are some weeks where I don't drink very much and other weeks when I drink almost everyday 
laugh.gif

okok.

in a month, on average?
how would you like me to quantify it?
What ever is better for you.
I don't know, to be honest, because I don't really think about it

Just copped a game boy color off ebay :pimp:

Neeeed games were are they cheap :nerd: :nerd:

the good games are pricy :smh:

pokemon, mario, zelda, etc.
I still have my GBC.Got it from a trade when I was 11.I traded a gel pen to some girl for it.
I still haven't beat Zelda:Oracle of Seasons yet.

I had this game.

Lost it :smh:

but I still have a pokemon red with the 151 pokemons :smokin
I feel like I'm the only person that haven't played the GBA and DS Pokemon games yet.

Just copped a game boy color off ebay :pimp:

Neeeed games were are they cheap :nerd: :nerd:

the good games are pricy :smh:

pokemon, mario, zelda, etc.
I still have my GBC.Got it from a trade when I was 11.I traded a gel pen to some girl for it.
I still haven't beat Zelda:Oracle of Seasons yet.

I had this game.

Lost it :smh:

but I still have a pokemon red with the 151 pokemons :smokin
I feel like I'm the only person that haven't played the GBA and DS Pokemon games yet.

I've played ruby once and firered/leafgreen.

Haven't touch anything after that.

1st Gen is the GOAT.

2nd Gen Pokemon >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Typhlosion>>>>>>

don't care what you say because Mewtwo in the game (original UBER) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and Mew in the movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

don't care what you say because Mewtwo in the game (original UBER) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and Mew in the movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tumblr_m06jcjqWqp1qbbs8oo1_500.gif

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom