the thread about nothing...

Show me the perfect rack.
Rickross-shirtless.jpg

Happy birthday fam.

My room mate's nailing a chubby joint right now and I'm stuck listening to him butter her rolls. I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat.

i only had one pokemon game which was the one where u take pictures and it was dum as hell
[rule]:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Stop it. Pokemon Snap was fire B. If they could make it now and have like 200+ in there..... Instacopped

The part where you tricked Charmeleon into the Lava and he turned into Charizard?
i think i still have it. i hated it so much. idk why my parents bought it for me. my fave game wasmario party three and this offroad game is was soo dam :smokin its prolly what made me love trucks.

i watched pokemon and could only afford 13 cards. still remember tryna hustle my neighbor for some cards.
i only had one pokemon game which was the one where u take pictures and it was dum as hell

you had snap? You had to have been like 5 or 6 when that came out, right? (seems like '99 or so)

you surprised papi?

mario party was da isshhh my favorite game was when u have da little tanks nd shoot each other.

that game made me so compettetive ppl tell me when iwould lose i would beat up the loser for beating me :lol:

mario party was da isshhh my favorite game was when u have da little tanks nd shoot each other.

that game made me so compettetive ppl tell me when iwould lose i would beat up the loser for beating me :lol:
U would beat up yourself for beating yourself? :nerd: :nerd:

typing an argumentative research essay on conspiracy theories. do I argue for or against them? what would be easier?

help me 
frown.gif

U would beat up yourself for beating yourself? :nerd: :nerd:

the second time i used loser i was referring to the guy that beat me aka da winner
ino what a double entendre

Back
Top Bottom