the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by scshift

My life is complete. Best day of my life.

hope-solo-kisses-cj-sapong-o.gif

You get bunz or get accepted to a good college?

that david copperfield joint by meek might be the best song out this summer so far & born stunna is a banger as much as I dislike Ross now dude is money with the simple hooks

Also now that I'm working I want to buy all the bape clothing in the world so I can look like the third member of the clipse

^#%## that Space Shuttle.  I mad as hell that the home of the JSC only gets a replica while New York gets a real shuttle
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

My life is complete. Best day of my life.

hope-solo-kisses-cj-sapong-o.gif

You see that gif? Replace CJ Sapong with me, and Hope Solo with my favorite woman, the most awesome one I know.

[h6]looking at Venus was awesome. It's so far away, yet close enough for us to see it. Now we wont be able to see it for another 105 years. Good thing I plan to live forever to see it again.
laugh.gif

[/h6]

Originally Posted by 2sappy

[h6]looking at Venus was awesome. It's so far away, yet close enough for us to see it. Now we wont be able to see it for another 105 years. Good thing I plan to live forever to see it again.
laugh.gif

[/h6]

I wanted to see it, but it was too cloudy out
30t6p3b.gif

You see that gif? Replace CJ Sapong with me, and Hope Solo with my favorite woman, the most awesome one I know.

You faint too?

Damn straight I did, I was face down in front of the entire school at the end of our graduation
laugh.gif

So some random Asian lady just called me up and started accussing me of kicking her dog and breaking its leg last night at a #*#*#*# graveyard...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I was kicking back at home and browsing NT while watching the Thunder game last night. I'm tryna explain to her that I don't know what the hell she's talking about and that she has the wrong number and she's not even letting me talk 
indifferent.gif
. I had to start to elevate my voice to get her to finally let me talk. I asked her how the ++%* she got my number and she said that I gave it to her...
indifferent.gif
 Then she changes her story and says that someone else gave it to her...#++. Finally told her that I'm sorry for her dog but she has the wrong number. Also told her to either,call the cops so that I can prove to them that I was nowhere near where she says I was and have no clue what she's talking about or to quit wasting my time and leave me the ++%* alone, and hung up. 
1. I'd never in my life even think of kicking or hitting a dog
2. What the ++%* would I be doing in a #*#*#*# graveyard at 7???

I absolutely HATE being accused of doing stuff that I didn't do or had no part of. One of my pet peeves,+%++ got me heated 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

So some random Asian lady just called me up and started accussing me of kicking her dog and breaking its leg last night at a #*#*#*# graveyard...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I was kicking back at home and browsing NT while watching the Thunder game last night. I'm tryna explain to her that I don't know what the hell she's talking about and that she has the wrong number and she's not even letting me talk 
indifferent.gif
. I had to start to elevate my voice to get her to finally let me talk. I asked her how the ++%* she got my number and she said that I gave it to her...
indifferent.gif
 Then she changes her story and says that someone else gave it to her...#++. Finally told her that I'm sorry for her dog but she has the wrong number. Also told her to either,call the cops so that I can prove to them that I was nowhere near where she says I was and have no clue what she's talking about or to quit wasting my time and leave me the ++%* alone, and hung up. 
1. I'd never in my life even think of kicking or hitting a dog
2. What the ++%* would I be doing in a #*#*#*# graveyard at 7???

I absolutely HATE being accused of doing stuff that I didn't do or had no part of. One of my pet peeves,+%++ got me heated 
mad.gif
I would have just hung up the phone.

I thought that chick Carly was younger than me but she's like 27
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom