laugh.gif

I'm getting limes to go with my vodka and club soda

and stuff to make enchilada soup with 
happy.gif
sick.gif

what are you doing to my culture?
I got the recipe from the owner of a mexican restaurant I go to alot 
embarassed.gif

I actually don't know why its called that..... it tastes more like a tomatillo tortilla soup.... doesn't taste at all like enchiladas 
laugh.gif

I love Adventure Time
How do these new popular CN cartoons such as Regular show and Adventure Time stack up to the 90s CN cartoons such as Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd n Eddy, and Grim Adventures?
Focusing on the wrong aspect of my post breh but I will say I like them better than the ones you mentioned. Regular Show is the best to me. I think the reason why people like them is they have a lot of innuendo compared to other cartoons so people who grew up watching CN in the early days now gravitate towards AT and RS.

iYen - 90s Cartoon Cartoons >>>>>>> when I was a youngin.

now I would not trade my Adventure Time, Regular Show, or Gravity Falls for anything. I still watch the old stuff but it doesn't catch my attention because honestly I think the new stuff is actually aimed towards 20 somethings who smoke bud and like doing shrooms.

so basically I am the main demographic.

I wish they would just go ahead and push Regular Show to Adult Swim.

Last edited:
I love Adventure Time
How do these new popular CN cartoons such as Regular show and Adventure Time stack up to the 90s CN cartoons such as Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd n Eddy, and Grim Adventures?
Focusing on the wrong aspect of my post breh but I will say I like them better than the ones you mentioned. Regular Show is the best to me. I think the reason why people like them is they have a lot of innuendo compared to other cartoons so people who grew up watching CN in the early days now gravitate towards AT and RS.
Don't worry I opened that pic in a new tab to get a closer look at her body before I replied to you.

Better than the old shows!?

I'm skeptical, but I'll have to watch some eps. to see what the hype around these shows are.

Don't worry I opened that pic in a new tab to get a closer look at her body before I replied to you.

I'm skeptical, but I'll have to watch some eps. to see what the hype around these shows are.
Just teasing. As far as the shows goes they are aimed at 14 - 30 age group and Regular Show has a ton of "stoner" music in it. They play on toon west right before [as] so that would explain its popularity.

Just teasing. As far as the shows goes they are aimed at 14 - 30 age group and Regular Show has a ton of "stoner" music in it. They play on toon west right before [as] so that would explain its popularity.
Thanks for the info.

I'll have to check these shows out in the summer.

I can't remember the last cartoon I watched.

Back
Top Bottom