the thread about nothing...

Onions 
sick.gif

Onions make me weak.

And to all the mexicans out thurr on this late night TAN experience (its only 1130, but for yall east coast mexicantiyy TAN'ers) yall would be proud of this soup
Would have to try before I give my approval
fair enough..... to be honest, I started off following some recipes online and ended up making a whole nother rck2sactown conncotion and its damn good 
pimp.gif

Onions make me weak.

And to all the mexicans out thurr on this late night TAN experience (its only 1130, but for yall east coast mexicantiyy TAN'ers) yall would be proud of this soup
fair enough..... to be honest, I started off following some recipes online and ended up making a whole nother rck2sactown conncotion and its damn good 
pimp.gif
That's how all my cooking goes, I follow the recipe till a certain point then toss in my own stuff

Onions make me weak.

pimp.gif
That's how all my cooking goes, I follow the recipe till a certain point then toss in my own stuff
I legit think I'm an ok cook as long as I got some recipe to start off with............... This soup I made taste nothing like an enchilada 
nthat.gif

i never cooked in my life
its all good man, I didn't really experiment with cooking till I turned 18/19 years old and had a gf 
laugh.gif

your time will come my son, it will come

im 20

but ican make some mean top ramen.

imaa buy some top rammen tomorrow. its so good
that can be a starting point yadidamean? 

juice up that ramen and add oyur own sensucal docta touch to it, ya feel me?

on da real doe, i thought you weren't even 18 yet...

that explains why u always call me child.

i like the top ramen stock with the chicken powder.

i dont need to cook as long as in n out exists.

that explains why u always call me child.

i like the top ramen stock with the chicken powder.

i dont need to cook as long as in n out exists.
well i'm still older than you, so I'll continue calling you child if thats coo wit u

I wish there was an in n out closer to me..... the nearest one is like 3 miles away 
sick.gif
 takes me 15 minutes to drive home (the shelf life of in n out is about 5-10 minutes tops) from there so I always have to eat there 

damn bae i have one like a mile away.

wheres da late nite regulars?

natrix prolly elbow deep in dem guts :evil:

damn bae i have one like a mile away.

wheres da late nite regulars?

natrix prolly elbow deep in dem guts
devil.gif
I feel you, at my parent's place theres an In n out just a little over a mile away and when I go thru the drive thru I barely make it home in time before the food gets old/gross

my boys Natty and Thyrone are both locked up 
frown.gif

when I first met them, we was all single..... now I'm the only one left 
eyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsuited  

I know everyone is probably asleep, but hope things are going well.

spend time with family you guys. 

peace out.

My family is dead.

Back
Top Bottom