the thread about nothing...

With the shredded beef I'm just gonna season a chuck roast then boil/steam it for like 2 hours till I can pull it apart 
happy.gif

cream of turkey, I'm not really sure.... but it'll just be a basic cream/milk based soup so it should be easy

With the shredded beef I'm just gonna season a chuck roast then boil/steam it for like 2 hours till I can pull it apart 
happy.gif

cream of turkey, I'm not really sure.... but it'll just be a basic cream/milk based soup so it should be easy
use the shredded beef and make flautas instead.
smokin.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif
don't those get deep fried?

I'm not trying to fry stuff in my apartment 
laugh.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif
don't those get deep fried?

I'm not trying to fry stuff in my apartment 
laugh.gif
yeah, not like deep fried though..

why no fry? you no like lingering smells?

happy.gif

u can b my bish. n cook for me papi

So I go to the gas station to fill up before going to the library and notice this girl in a McDonald's uniform walking on the sidewalk in my direction. I go into gs to purchase the gas, walk out and she's standing right next to the pump. She asked me for directions to an apartment complex not too far from my house. It was about to rain so I could understand except for her telling me her dad just had a stroke and she needs to get home asap.

My immediate reaction was to tell her her story didn't make any sense. I told her no problem. I let her wait for me to fill up even though it started to rain, didn't want her sitting in my car alone. I get in and start driving. She tells me she's from NY and doesn't know the area too well. Random, I noticed a ring on her ring finger. I asked her was it her dad who called her and she said it was a cousin but he didn't want to disclose too much info via telephone. I don't want to call her a liar but the story is terrible. All she had to do was ask for a ride and not volunteer the story, lol

Why wouldn't her dad be at the hospital?
Why couldn't someone pick her up?
Why tell her her dad had a stroke but then not want to say too much?

Out b4 cool story.

So she works at McDonald's but doesn't know the area?

You better make sure them doors are locked tonight bro :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom