the thread about nothing...

I am also about the clean shave life. It curves the sweating and most people dont realize it, but the hair down here really starts to smell after a while. In the winter I wont touch it at all, but in the warmer months it all has to go. The breezy feeling
pimp.gif

I am also about the clean shave life. It curves the sweating and most people dont realize it, but the hair down here really starts to smell after a while. In the winter I wont touch it at all, but in the warmer months it all has to go. The breezy feeling
pimp.gif

True that. The winter it still stays clean tho :lol:

I never thought about the sweating aspect of it though.

Lol Yea, I wasn't about to ask her for money.

baby girl saw you filling up and didnt offer any cash?
probably came with that bs story so you'd feel guilty for asking.
you are a better man than I good sir.

I think I got sucka on my forehead. About a year ago at the same gas station some lady was begging for change to fill up her car's tank. She even offered me a case of Dr. Pepper. I give her the change them she hops in her whip and takes off, lol smh

pimp.gif
True that. The winter it still stays clean tho
laugh.gif

I have a sweating problem so I have to think about it when it comes to everything. The worst are the summer months, cause I hate how I look in shorts, but the sweat 
sick.gif

Lol Yea, I wasn't about to ask her for money.

baby girl saw you filling up and didnt offer any cash?
probably came with that bs story so you'd feel guilty for asking.
you are a better man than I good sir.

I think I got sucka on my forehead. About a year ago at the same gas station some lady was begging for change to fill up her car's tank. She even offered me a case of Dr. Pepper. I give her the change them she hops in her whip and takes off, lol smh

*reads post above*
*then reads my own sig*

still true |I
---------------

professors that wait till the last minute :smh:
Troll profs :smh:

Last edited:
pimp.gif

True that. The winter it still stays clean tho :lol:

I have a sweating problem so I have to think about it when it comes to everything. The worst are the summer months, cause I hate how I look in shorts, but the sweat 
sick.gif

me too

never knew it helped regarding sweating either.

Guess I need to get my newborn on soon

Last edited:
I heard shaving buttcheeks makes it sweaty in that area.

How do you guys manscape, pause, i don't want to take a razor cause with my luck, i'll end up in the hospital and a story to tell

How do you guys manscape, pause, i don't want to take a razor cause with my luck, i'll end up in the hospital and a story to tell
man I've been shaving by balls and pubis area since I was like 15..... you'll be fine

Electric to trim, Schickk Intuition for shaving.

Team smooth as eggs reporting in.

Gilette Fusion for me..... just make sure you remember which was is for shaving your nuts and which one is for your face 
laugh.gif

or don't swap em out, whatever works for 
smile.gif

Im not putting razor nowhere near my man region.

Using a razor on my face is bad enough :x

That sensitive black skin life

Back
Top Bottom