the thread about nothing...

I just gagged 
sick.gif

Ja'Varus?! Son has a name I thought I would only see in Mass Effect

And yea, I just post whatever music comes to mind. There truly is a song for everything

hey you guise, I know most of yall ain't into shoes but..

Do you think the Yeezy II's actually look a decent shoe or are people only coping because they are Yeezys?

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Do you think the Yeezy II's actually look a decent shoe or are people only coping because they are Yeezys?

because they are Yeezys.

Do you think the Yeezy II's actually look a decent shoe or are people only coping because of they're Yeezys?
Not a fan of the 2's at all.

The 1's however.
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

because they are Yeezys.

what he said

I coincidentally listened to Beg For Mercy today and I spent the whole drive thinking about how nice 50 Cent and G Unit used to be and how hard they fell off. 50 especially. He was like the greatest gangsta rapper to ever do it. With him being shot 9 times and his ability to paint pictures he actually had me believing everything he said
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Naive 8th grader.

I actually like the twos I thought the ones were hideous. I cant speak for other people maybe they liked them but not me theyre on Kobe 2 levels of bad for me. I wont be trying to get the 2s at all however it isnt even remotely close to worth it. I like them but not enough to be robbed over which is what I will be if I pay resell for those and theres no way I could get them for retail.

GOING TO TRADER JOES IN A BIT. WHAT TO COP?!

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS...HAVE A GOOD DAY NT.

...PREASE RESPOND.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Me, trying to cop because thats MONEYYY $_$

Man I gotta homeboy whose overseas, if he can get his hands on a few pair I'll officially be a reseller. 

Originally Posted by beh235

^ Uptempokid
pimp.gif
 on that music selection. Real R&B with soul is where it's at.

Jking, I agree with that Lil Wayne analysis. The Wayne I remember mumbled when he talked and sounded really dumb. People remember this new version of him only for some reason. I know this ain't the music thread but I just had to say that.

Shoeking, keep ya head up, it'll be aight potna.

Grimlock
pimp.gif
 music choice.

Thanks Fam

Originally Posted by Luong1209

GOING TO TRADER JOES IN A BIT. WHAT TO COP?!

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS...HAVE A GOOD DAY NT.

...PREASE RESPOND.

orange chicken is a must. mango lemonade if they have it. apricot shortbread cookies, belgium waffles, and garlic fries

People like him
30t6p3b.gif
that's reckless as hell.. sounds like he didn't even know him, just a robbery. Why the hell he gonna shoot up the funeral like it was extra personal or something

Back
Top Bottom