the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

54yer8.jpg
I love trivial stuff

Originally Posted by kix28

Bought a pair of Jeans I now regret it. Should I return it or keep it NT?

return them.

i love my new job, get paid bread to set around all day and do work at my pace without being checked on or being pressured
pimp.gif

Son.. that yeezy thread is straight CHAOS and RIOT...

The thirst is SOOOOO real.

*#%% is hilarious...

The thread is [red cafe] MOOVINNNN [red cafe]

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by odog24

girl i was talkin to earlier is a freak cant wait to smang 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Most girls act like freaks when you're just talking to them.. but when it comes down to it, most are all talk
30t6p3b.gif
the quiet ones are the biggest freaks in my experience (plus the crazy ones, like real crazy)

All she wants is for me to come and "spend the night"

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

*#%% is hilarious...

Serious business, 
laugh.gif

Gonna try my luck with NDC, don't expect anything though.

I like posting in this thread cuz it boosts my post count LOL

*#%% is hilarious...

It seriously is ridiculous in there. I cant wait for the aftermath thread to spill over to General. I hope no one gets hurt over these shoes though, and it sounds like a more than likely thing to happen.

Like Sneaky I'm going to try my luck with NDC for the Solars, but thats as far as I'm going to go.

Originally Posted by Antidope

*#%% is hilarious...

It seriously is ridiculous in there. I cant wait for the aftermath thread to spill over to General. I hope no one gets hurt over these shoes though, and it sounds like a more than likely thing to happen.

Like Sneaky I'm going to try my luck with NDC for the Solars, but thats as far as I'm going to go.
There will most definitely be some deaths over the Yeezys no doubt

Word. Im doing the same thing yall doing. NDC is my only chance. I got my shipping addy and CC all set...
laugh.gif

Knowing myself ill most likely miss it
laugh.gif

That awkward moment when you bubble in 6 straight C's on your scantron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well, finals all done. Off to Vegas in a couple of hours! Done with my first year of college (albeit it's communty college
laugh.gif
)!

Yo, if you don't know how to act in a public park, then don't come to a public park. You really just gonna let your 4 year old kid walk right into the middle of a volleyball game of complete strangers, throw sand at them, DUMP SAND IN THEIR BEER, and just sit there 100 yards away clearly seeing all of this and laugh? For real? I'm 6'2 200 lbs, I bet you won't be laughing when I'm charging a ball and your kid catches a knee to the head. And it won't be because you dont think it's funny, it'll be because you're not paying attention and don't give a @%## about your child. F outta my neighborhood and head back to wherever you came from.

indifferent.gif

/end rant

Back
Top Bottom