the thread about nothing...

:lol: at dude using two.

Hell I had some **** head, cut me off while I was driving safely at 75 mph (not texting or on my phone either) and I was on cruise control....

son goes just below 75 and eventually I am like feet away from his rear cuz i didn't turn off the cruise control...

luckily I realized he was going slower than I was as soon as he cut me off, hence why I left cruise control on and decided to get close/ tailgate him.

that *****, ******g slams on his break 
laugh.gif

and for the next mile or two I stay on his *** till I finally get a chance to pass him on the right.... as I pass him, I stayed side by side with him for like 10 seconds giving him the middle fingering while taking my eyes off the road and staring at him. Son refused to look over 
mean.gif

:wink:

From my experience I'm more concerned about smaller STI's than STDs ...I've worn just ONE before and got chlamydia, TWICE.  

Wearing two is a sure fire way to get holes in them. If she had anything, you have it now too.

I can't take you seriously right now :lol:

I want a fob Asian.

behind in my classes tan. goodbye
You ain't asian, so you can't say that child.
Brake checking is something I wouldn't do.
It was beyond a brake check 
laugh.gif

like it was the most extreme brake check of all time.... I swear the front of his car had to have hit the ground, he break sooooo damn hard. But I was prepared for it cuz I figured it was coming sooner rather than later

Was I wrong for tail gating after getting cut off

Last edited by a moderator:
I said "don't drive like you're on the internet and think you can troll"

you say, says the guy who (literally) drives and NT (internet) at the same time

either that or you are calling me a troll 
frown.gif
:lol: i meant NT in a literal sense too

i once had a guy trying to pass me but the car on his lane was driving even slower so he ended up giving me the finger with both hands :wow: and cut back behind me. he eventually took the same exit as me and followed me for a block or two :nerd:

damn, that double threat. You go down on her or something? That stuff is hard to get with a condom on, no pun intended
Nah, and I even filled the rubber up with water after to make sure... thought I was good...like about 12 days later, my boy had the snotty nose.

After that I got the zithro pack...

2 years later AGAIN, this time it was a resistant strain that involved a very powerful dosage of antibiotics by injection....and she was in my top 5 in looks.

I have the worst luck, so I figured I'd be safe. It was SUPER wet and tight felt like I was wearing NOTHING. I doubt it broke...but I still freak out after sex.

If I make it past this 2 weeks I'm good, I'm probably gonna abstain from random one night stands ...FOR LIFE.

Anxiety is high.

frown.gif
laugh.gif
i meant NT in a literal sense too

i once had a guy trying to pass me but the car on his lane was driving even slower so he ended up giving me the finger with both hands
eek.gif
and cut back behind me. he eventually took the same exit as me and followed me for a block or two
nerd.gif
Did you slow down or anything?? 

I wish the block feature just blocks the user's posts completely.  instead its highlighted in a spoiler tag. 

frown.gif
:lol: i meant NT in a literal sense too

i once had a guy trying to pass me but the car on his lane was driving even slower so he ended up giving me the finger with both hands :wow: and cut back behind me. he eventually took the same exit as me and followed me for a block or two :nerd:
nah i was driving at a pretty constant rate until towards my exit. it was a jaguarsguy.gif moment for me and i think dude has some road rage issues

frown.gif
laugh.gif
i meant NT in a literal sense too

i once had a guy trying to pass me but the car on his lane was driving even slower so he ended up giving me the finger with both hands
eek.gif
and cut back behind me. he eventually took the same exit as me and followed me for a block or two
nerd.gif
nah i was driving at a pretty constant rate until towards my exit. it was a jaguarsguy.gif moment for me and i think dude has some road rage issues
Ah that'll happen.

If the car behind you is coming up slowly over the course of a few minutes, I'll make an effort to let that guy pass me. If they fly up on my ***, then I just stay at my constant 75-80 

Back
Top Bottom