the thread about nothing...

World Civ professor never made the class available on blackboard, so if you ever miss class or have a gap in your notes you can't even email the class...

Dude is hella old, and can't work computers so he never checks his email either.. Can this man just retire?

I'm pushing for the open bar but we'll see.
$50 a person sounds right, but I'm just preparing for $100 a person just in case.

We goin in August to pick out a venue.

Smashed this Asian girl Saturday night after meeting her at a party, her cousins live in Queens but she just got here so she's VERY ethic. Couldn't really speak very good English....one of those nights where things just happened. Wore two condoms, one when I was blessed with the skull, then another on top of that one before we smashed.

However I've been peeing a lot today and REALLY hope I don't have anything, the back of my mind I think I might ...but I'm really paranoid in general when it comes to my health. I'm one of those guys who gets an ingrown hair and reads medical websites for 4 hours.

It was good though... she said "Taiwanese are very small down there, YOU are really big". Hugged up for a sec before calling me something I couldn't pronounce or remember...had an L in it.

She's going back this week so I probably won't see her again...don't really mess with her cousins, they seemed kind of tight she wanted to give me the yambs, she literally cursed them out before we bounced.

Just worried... I got the yambs in record breaking time so I'm worried how many other dudes have.

I wore two condoms so I should be straight, right?

Don't take this personal, but I never believe a damn word you type. You should be a writer though.

I'm pushing for the open bar but we'll see.
$50 a person sounds right, but I'm just preparing for $100 a person just in case.

We goin in August to pick out a venue.

My buddy did $150 a head. :x

50k wedding :x

You're doing it just right bro :smokin

not sure if still a man after singing along to a cody simpson song. :smh:
not sure if assignment was due on tuesday or friday :smh:
not sure if rain gear will be needed tomorrow :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks EBW.

Yea I'm super hyped, can't wait..

Once everything is set I'll send some invites :pimp:

Keep September 2014 open :wink:

marisa_miller-40th-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-gif2.gif

Word Antidope, that prox mine trolling was about to lead to fights forreal. I first played it when I got to college with my suitemates. Imagine 5 18 year old dudes arguing over mines
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The good old days. They need to remake the game the right way.
roll.gif
you're right- some of yall know I hook up fellow NTer's and especially TANner's normally. But since these are from my stash (my favorites, many more to come) and with a goal in mind- gotta try to get top dollar out of some.

Those are all negotiable Pabs, you know these kids on ebay are- "oh, you want $300, how about $80, a snickers, and my sister chancletas"
mean.gif

*edit-
say what KB? (the un-forbes?)
I cant even bring myself to buy shoes anymore. I should be saving for other things
who gon stop me haaaaaaa????
my sand wedge thru your windshield will stop you
QFT..

if you're gonna drive, don't drive like you're on the internet and think you can 'troll'
Never come to Texas, people do actually troll in traffic......on the freeway.
laugh.gif
 when I was driving around Houston it didn't seem so bad

and at least yall don't have this going on in your state

I wish I was there for the hyphy era. Its must have been nuts
I was joking btw about 2 condoms.......

that **** is guaranteed to break if you use two. All that friction between the two rubbers 
laugh.gif
Did dudes not take health class? 
I was joking btw about 2 condoms.......

that **** is guaranteed to break if you use two. All that friction between the two rubbers 
laugh.gif
Thats why you use three
glasses.gif
roll.gif

I wonder who the most blocked user is/was
A doctor who is from a time that has not arrived yet.
Been in the library for 5 hours and haven't written a single sentence for this 10 page paper due on Friday.
You gutta get busy man.
laugh.gif
I see it
Trying to finish the study guide for my World Civilizations final on the 30th.. NT is too distracting for me to tab back over.

Every time I try to go back I see a post that makes me laugh till I start producing dem tearz.
Same. That addicted to NT life 
mean.gif
Me too 
mean.gif

Let's be real, if you're driving like a douche and you encounter another dude who's also driving like a douche, you can't even be mad.

That's karma brah.
Best lollipops ever...
Send me some brah.

srs.
I need a new screen name. Maybe I'll come back as Darkwing Duck
bae235

BeEasyHo235

b-imight-b-235

I wish the block feature just blocks the user's posts completely.  instead its highlighted in a spoiler tag. 
Who'd you block and why?

I wish the block feature just blocks the user's posts completely.  instead its highlighted in a spoiler tag. 
exactly.... most useless feature ever
Haha, they should rename the feature from block user to highlight user.

If it's really that serious, just unblock the person you blocked.

Block the avy of the person who you want blocked.

That way when you don't see a person's avy, you know not to read their posts.

Problem solved.
I wonder who the most blocked user is/was
ninjahood

future

antonlavey maybe

ksteezy

Why are some people such impatient and aggressive drivers?

I stopped at a red light while driving to school. When it turned green I started accelerating. I left about 15-25 feet between my car and the one ahead.
The driver behind me didn't like this. I could see waving his arms in frustration.

I started driving even slower when I saw this. He changed lanes to get ahead of me. I accelerated to not let him get ahead.
He got angry and had to slow down to get behind me to make his turn.

I drove into my parking lot. He just gave me the finger.
Because they are dbags who think that the world revolves around them.

Yeah, you shouldn't have done that.

You're pretty much doing what he's doing, but in reverse.

If that makes sense.

*edit-
I cant even bring myself to buy shoes anymore. I should be saving for other things
QFT..

if you're gonna drive, don't drive like you're on the internet and think you can 'troll'

:lol:  when I was driving around Houston it didn't seem so bad

[COLOR=#red]I wish I was there for the hyphy era. Its must have been nuts[/COLOR]

lol that video is from 2013

*edit-
QFT..

:lol:  when I was driving around Houston it didn't seem so bad

[COLOR=#red]I wish I was there for the hyphy era. Its must have been nuts[/COLOR]

lol that video is from 2013

Back
Top Bottom