the thread about nothing...

Am I the only one that has to refrain from getting on NT in class?

The amount of times I just started laughing my *** off in the middle of a lecture is unreal lmao.

Why even come in here with your negativity? If you're going to do that, please leave. I swear on everything I'll report you.

:lol: where they do that at?

Dudes in here bragging about infidelity and IM the one spreading negativity?

Youre just mad my thread applies to you :lol:

Im trying to better my life by thinking more positively..

This chick to the right of me just took off her jacket.. Picture a 250+ lb. white chick in a skin tight pink yoga shirt. Taking off that jacket was like she summoned Shamu. Looks like Kirby when he sucks up Donkey Kong and tries to jump off the board.

Hate just constantly stays on my mind. Im messed up in the head bruh.

Last edited:
Pokemon is wacky.

wacky-d-o.gif

Almost wasted a post.

I think in order to avoid frustration most of the time, anticipate and account for peoples' studpidity. So when **** doesn't go like it's supposed to, it won't shock you.

Last edited:
The government is ruining the industry I work in. We're having to do ANOTHER 10% increase on our products (the 5th one in a little over 3 years)- because they wanna keep raising **** on pulp and paper products :smh: not to mention my health insurance going way the **** up and our company getting taxed more. I know some of yall don't notice many differences but these last 4-5 years have been hell at the small business I work for :smh:

throw in the universal online tax and its gonna be a disaster. but i think the increase in prices is due to inflation (which is directly caused by gubmint). keep printing away benny boy

im currently reading thoreau right now and i agree with this guy.

andycrzn is the ksteezy of economics. Where ksteezy never misses a chance to post his picture, this dude never misses an opportunity to discuss fiscal strife.

:D i have to. reading too much news got me conditioned to negativity. just cant wait till this ish crashes and burns and we can start something new on a stable foundation

Its funny how a name makes something ok

Investment Ponzi Scheme - Money is paid back to investors with their own money...or money from other investors.....illegal

Car insurance - money is paid to those who mess up and get in car accidents...if you never get in an accident you lose all the money you paid in...with 0 benefit....Multi Billion dollar legal industry

I was looking at my personal finance records for the past couple years just for fun. I drive a toyota corolla, very safe car, 4 cyld engine, not a high risk...on low bottom of the line insurance...in the past 3 years i have paid $3,600...and my 6 month payment hits next month for a total of $400 making it $4,000 paid to geico without getting anything in return. I have never been in an accident and have been driving since i was 16. When my mom paid my insurance as a kid im sure she paid a decent amount too. 9 years of paying something and receiving absolutely no benefit. :smh:

Im sure total im around 10k paid to insurance over my driving life. Which would even cover me totaling some one elses car assuming its an average commuter car. I wish there was an opt out ability

Its funny how a name makes something ok

Investment Ponzi Scheme - Money is paid back to investors with their own money...or money from other investors.....illegal

Car insurance - money is paid to those who mess up and get in car accidents...if you never get in an accident you lose all the money you paid in...with 0 benefit....Multi Billion dollar legal industry

I was looking at my personal finance records for the past couple years just for fun. I drive a toyota corolla, very safe car, 4 cyld engine, not a high risk...on low bottom of the line insurance...in the past 3 years i have paid $3,600...and my 6 month payment hits next month for a total of $400 making it $4,000 paid to geico without getting anything in return. I have never been in an accident and have been driving since i was 16. When my mom paid my insurance as a kid im sure she paid a decent amount too. 9 years of paying something and receiving absolutely no benefit. :smh:

Im sure total im around 10k paid to insurance over my driving life. Which would even cover me totaling some one elses car assuming its an average commuter car. I wish there was an opt out ability

insurance=incase****

Back
Top Bottom