the thread about nothing...

I think Tres Agave will have it 
nthat.gif

Hell ya son.... they're bacon wrapped hot dogs make me weak.

I'm just tryna stuff my face tonight........ it'll have me looking like this

tumblr_m746szu3bz1ragq9ko1_500.gif

My magnums stay baggy :smokin

worn stickily in the winter for outdoor sex so i can tuck my balls in to keep warm :pimp:

was said by some random NTer back in the day during the "what condoms you using" thread......but sounds plausible anyway

I don't see how you got that with a condom though, and worrying dos nothing good anyways. Why would it "kill your joy"- if you ain't having random hookups anymore anyways- then the only difference is you would have to take some antibiotics for a week or 2 (if it 1 in a million chance of getting that with a condom on actually happened). I just don't see why you'd waste your time worrying about it, you have a better chance of getting in an accident or robbed (or worse) than this anyways- so yeah- you should get over it
Maybe there was a small hole in the condom... small enough to trap water in but not the bacteria that causes chlamydia out. Cause I filled the condom with water to check for breaks. I was worried about pregnancy than anything else that time.

I don't receive oral sex without a condom either. I wear Magnums. Although this last time was Trojan Ecstasy. I was feeling adventurous.

That second time was aggressive they had to give me a shot of powerful stuff to get rid of it. 

Yesterday I came to terms with not every girl has something, but still the fear of STD's and HIV is REALLY REALLY overpowering, more than the pleasurable memories. I think I'm developing an unhealthy fear of sex and germs.

Does your fiance's friends look similar to her?
nerd.gif
Are they single or will be by the time of your wedding?
nerd.gif
Do they like the British Broadcasting Corporation?
nerd.gif

Tell em' I'm well off too...just passed my apprenticeship for pipelaying
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom