the thread about nothing...

Chick left her shirt at my place (INS her). Thought it was my gf's. Anyway im on the phone with my gf and we get into a little fight. Get off the phone then find the shirt under a pillow on my couch. Was about to text my girl saying i got her shirt when i get a text from the other chick saying she left it. Thank you sweet baby Jesus...

Ive been imagining the scenario of showing my girl the shirt and her saying its not hers.. On top of the fact we just had a fight.. Would have been ALL bad

Chick left her shirt at my place (INS her). Thought it was my gf's. Anyway im on the phone with my gf and we get into a little fight. Get off the phone then find the shirt under a pillow on my couch. Was about to text my girl saying i got her shirt when i get a text from the other chick saying she left it. Thank you sweet baby Jesus...

Ive been imagining the scenario of showing my girl the shirt and her saying its not hers.. On top of the fact we just had a fight.. Would have been ALL bad

I would've thrown it away. Srs.

My roommate is sexy but she is the dumbest person I've ever met. The dumb things she says and just how she acts in general have made her completely unnapealing to me. Looks aren't everything.

They certainly are not. Wait....you have a female roommate and a girl? That sir is a dangerous game and the ultimate balancing act.

I hardly ever see my roommate because she works nights at a club. She's cool with my girl though. They've talked about her fake boobs and stuff together but I don't think they have anything in common really. My roommate has been like, "if you ever bring a girl back here that's not your gf I'd tell your gf." I was like :x :smh: but I wouldn't do that any way.

Damn :lol:. It's a trap! :lol:

Edit: Read that post about her reaction to Boston. Man, she stupid :lol:. I would pass on her :smh:

Last edited:
My roommate is sexy but she is the dumbest person I've ever met. The dumb things she says and just how she acts in general have made her completely unnapealing to me. Looks aren't everything.
looks are everything IMO 
ohwell.gif

Well she only likes asian dudes. And she's white (russian) so good for you then you can have her.

She's Asian herself if you want to look at it that way :lol:

I came home tonight and literally walked into a Best Buy connect :wow: :smokin. I just might take advantage.

I think BigMikeJeezy and Nomad should be roommates....

I would've thrown it away. Srs.

Early. Not even at home, in a gas station dumpster.

Chick I'm messing with just chewed me out saying I acted like a little boy yesterday and I appreciate it. Nice to have a candid conversation as opposed to that passive aggressive ****.

indifferent.gif
 ...now he wanna be my financial adviser after talking slick and it backfired. That was money out the SAFE, for emergencies.I have enough for 2 Ferraris or a 5 bedroom house in a Atlanta or Pennsylvania suburb in the bank.

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
 Just know people know you feel crunchy and caught out there, you not fooling anyone tryna play it off ... I don't have to address you on this matter. 

Back
Top Bottom