the thread about nothing...

I've got 22 days left of high school been accepted to school have everything figured out but I don't think I've been more depressed all 4 years

Anybody here on NT a senior in high school.?

Last edited:
so you went out of your way to open your safe, draw on post it notes, count money, and film yourself count money, log on to youtube, upload video on youtube, wait for the video to upload, post it on niketalk.......all to make some random dude on the internet feel 'crunchy' about a joke he made about 'post it notes'.

I hope you realize who is really "crunchy" here
YOU ...you still addressing the issue, I let it go already, you got caught out there frontin now you stuck with silly face tryna make sense of what just happened to you so quick.

Last edited:
Bruh I watched to like 2 min, skipped to 3 something and this _ was still laying bills down.

There is some rustling going on here. I see it.

all that ram will go to waste

the E-300 will probably bottleneck before the 4GB included is even fully utilized.

nerd

just kidding

tumblr_mjlxw6yvgD1qk22uwo1_500.gif

Jerk
still a jerk

Last edited:
Nomad, I couldn't even finish the video, not out of jealousy but because it's a waste of time. I think it's sad you have to resort to doing something like that to impress people on the internet. Personally, truth be told, I never cared what you had or what you could buy or how much money you brag about. I don't watch another man's pockets. I think you completely miss the point of being on NT. BE YOURSELF, that's it. It's not magic, it's no secret. Be genuine and that's it. Going through all these Indiana Jones type of stories then going out of your way to make a video to show off counting your money actually makes you look MORE like a loser. Log off and get some fresh air bruh. I hope you realize that no amount of wealth or material gain will ever make you happy. Showing it off damn sure doesn't feel that void. Enjoy your stack bruh. I'm gonna crack these beers and enjoy this game.

Nomad, I couldn't even finish the video, not out of jealousy but because it's a waste of time. I think it's sad you have to resort to doing something like that to impress people on the internet. Personally, truth be told, I never cared what you had or what you could buy or how much money you brag about. I don't watch another man's pockets. I think you completely miss the point of being on NT. BE YOURSELF, that's it. It's not magic, it's no secret. Be genuine and that's it. Going through all these Indiana Jones type of stories then going out of your way to make a video to show off counting your money actually makes you look MORE like a loser. Log off and get some fresh air bruh. I hope you realize that no amount of wealth or material gain will ever make you happy. Showing it off damn sure doesn't feel that void. Enjoy your stack bruh. I'm gonna crack these beers and enjoy this game.
That's what a lot of NT doesn't get, I AM being myself... what Indian Jones story?
  • I slept with a female and wore two condoms? Got flak for that...
  • My girl looks like Jennifer Lawrence? Got flak for that
  • Couldn't afford a Ferrari? Admitted that's why I sold it ? Got flak for that....
  • Fought some Polish dudes for being racist ..Got flak for that
Say I'd like to save some money by buying a $279.00 lap top for work... I got flak for it, THEN try to disrespect me by referring to the post-it (which I thought was suffice enough proof the Ferrari was mines)....so I post up some cash..... NO I get flak for THAT.

It's like I can't win here... I notice it's the trend on Niketalk, if you're independent in thought and can back your claims with real life evidence you become a ******g TARGET...it's not cool.

I am being myself, all I can be is me and if I be ANYTHING else THEN I'm being FAKE to myself.... I'm not NT's punching bag, just let me be. I want to enjoy my experience on here like everyone else.Some guy posted a Bentley and it could of been his, or he could've been a car porter and his boss was on a long break. I didn't question him or attack him for it. But no MATTER what I do I get attacked on here by random people and it's not cool.

Then you wanna hit me with "go outside get fresh air"... I haven't been on Niketalk in weeks...maybe months....I drop a story and it's the same ole "you're a liar shoot yourself in the ******g head because I want to have some type of effect over your life Nomad"

It's just not cool... what you want me to be?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom