the thread about nothing...

Finally finished my music paper.
pimp.gif

Rck, are you the one who just sent me a friend request?
yes

girl with a sub par face and a dime body yay or nay? i'm on the yay side. she's a new server at my job. sniped her on her first shift at my my job and we kicked it that night. super cool. just had better looking girls but her body is top notch plus she's cool as hell. i'm on the fence whether i should continue. i think i'm finally past the faze where i need the best looking girl in my crew.

girl with a sub par face and a dime body yay or nay? i'm on the yay side. she's a new server at my job. sniped her on her first shift at my my job and we kicked it that night. super cool. just had better looking girls but her body is top notch plus she's cool as hell. i'm on the fence whether i should continue. i think i'm finally past the faze where i need the best looking girl in my crew.

YAY

YAY

was leaning towards this. she isn't ugly just a few acne scars. plus she's my age which is good and i like chilling with her. i got a 21 year old dime on deck who i hate talking to if this doesn't work.

heard, unknwn. we been kicking it already and it's nice to meet a girl who DOESNT want to move in with her bf. yeah we already had that talk. by new at my job i meant a month ago and we brought the topic of moving in with spouses up in watching friends relationships burn in flames.

Last edited:
haven't seen you post in a while. glad to see you back.

time to enter the imagination

i'm just sick of inconsistant girls. i wouldn't mind a cool girl on deck. she's a pro snowboarder, which is right up my alley. i'm sick of the hot girls i meet at edm shows who are ******ed.

i'm just sick of inconsistant girls. i wouldn't mind a cool girl on deck. she's a pro snowboarder, which is right up my alley. i'm sick of the hot girls i meet at edm shows who are ******ed.

Edit: yuku'd/daily double

Last edited:
haven't seen you post in a while. glad to see you back.

time to enter the imagination

been straight on nt for a while, i've been grinding too. i just sleep and work.

word. ima do it. i'd rather be happy than restrained. the girl is super cool. insta taking it to the next level.

I had a cuddle buddy but told her we should sleep on seperatw beds since we both have. A twin bed both of us are dorming :'(

Back
Top Bottom