the thread about nothing...

After pulling this girl from class #.
We've been texting back and forth for the last few days. How the **** you're gonna be older than me yet text like a hs freshman? :x
Everyday she's looking uglier in my eyes, mmajor turnoff. Her face is meh and it's beginning to bother me more and more, not to mention she can't carry a convo For ****. :smh:
If she had a cool personality I could look past the rest but not even that. hell nah :stoneface:

Last edited:
word. ima do it. i'd rather be happy than restrained. the girl is super cool. insta taking it to the next level.
I don't wanna be that guy but... Pics?
stop being a pzeeee

Well.. Pzee and I are the same person, you know :lol:

i'm just sick of inconsistant girls. i wouldn't mind a cool girl on deck. she's a pro snowboarder, which is right up my alley. i'm sick of the hot girls i meet at edm shows who are ******ed.

She's a snowboarder too? :wow: :pimp:

duh we from mn right? jk but yeah she is.

Sorry I didn't know where you live. :frown:
its in his name :lol:

Oops :lol:

nothing worse than waiting on STD results.

i'm clean bros
I rmebmer when my ex made me get tested when we first became a couple :;( 
frown.gif

Please don't get Rck upset about his ex
frown.gif

I'm in the same exact boat as him and it sucks.
our group msg wentpretty deep about it..... didn't really make me feel any better, but it was nice to be able to speak out on it

I think im starting to love this chick I use to talk too.

We text 24/7 as just friends, and that's all I think of her as which is weird as hell. It's not even a romantic love, but more like a sibling love. I care for her well being and happiness.

Just weird bruhz. Like how is this even possible? Smashed, done the whole 9. Im drowning in a sea of feels and don't understand why.

It's mutual too.

Yeah, I know the basics of it.

Met the love of your life too young, went in separate directions, etc. same thing that happened to me with my highschool sweetheart that I dated for 2 years. I honestly don't think I'll ever find anyone like her again or love anyone as much as her.

Go to Wendy's for a Frosty and then get Tacos
pimp.gif
I really don't know what I want....... I kinda want popeyes again or pizza but its too late for either.

Or pho. Pho sounds dlishions. 

Or some of that japanese curry, that **** ia great.

Mexican food too, but thats a little too far for me to drive in mah currant condish

Back
Top Bottom