dat booty must be hairy

Last edited:
:wow: :wow:

the one on the left.

fixed that for you.
didnt want you to get hurt for talking about another person's wife, k. :wink:

who is that on the left, I like

*shrug*
obviously an awg compared to my wife on the right tho.
------------
got to watch some female twerk videos to get steezy out of my eye lids :smh:
Girl,that ain't your wife.She's one your of partners.

:wow: :wow:

the one on the left.

fixed that for you.
didnt want you to get hurt for talking about another person's wife, k. :wink:

who is that on the left, I like

*shrug*
obviously an awg compared to my wife on the right tho.
------------
got to watch some female twerk videos to get steezy out of my eye lids :smh:
Girl,that ain't your wife.She's one your of partners.

wife, partner....same thing.
as long as i wake up next to her in the morning and know that if someone walked in on us they wouldnt mistake us for one man and one young preteen boy laying in bed together thats all that really matters, k. :wink:

SDubl said it best the other day in the pickup thread. The "just like everybody else" Jordan pickups, the "everybody else" has gone from like 50-100 members posting to like 12-15 for the popular releases now. Of course theyre selling, but the demographics are so different. When I was growing up, the only people that wore J's were the athletes/jocks, and some of the popular kids. Now, its everybody doing it except for the athletes (because they wear shoes that actually perform )- hipsters, squares, hoods and geeks- everybody in them tight pants, colorful shirts and Jordans now- and they don't give 2 damns about quality/performance (or lack thereof), and why would they- they only wear em for the looks and because its the thing to do (although in all honesty the quality isn't that bad)

not shoe talk, just sales/demographics and trends

Nah B, the quality is terrible. I stepped out to go to thw credit union and by the time i was there i was creased up. I was never a stickler on **** like that like ppl talking about Glue stains, and marks etc....but damn if you buy some kicks i expect em to look new at least after the 1st day.

Back
Top Bottom