the thread about nothing...

I caught these two fishing today and tried making a new starfish/crab hybrid (starcrab) but they didn't hump
Is ot jusy me or for the way that the picture was taken make it seem like these things are likelike 7 feet ta and evill

Is ot jusy me or for the way that the picture was taken make it seem like these things are likelike 7 feet ta and evill
laugh.gif
 i see what you mean. no lie, the crab looked like a monster, i'll post a pic right now.

One of my homies gotta new girl.. this mug be posting pictures of them together like every 10 minutes on fb.. i need to tell this dude something 
mean.gif

and what's even more sickening.. they be commenting on each other stats like they're not together in the same place 

Oh and I found out it is, in fact, my douche bag best friend's birthday today........ that son of a *****.

Who deletes their facebook?? 
mean.gif

Also he is making me bail on my plays to watch the UFC fights this Saturday to go out with him 
mad.gif

Oh and I found out it is, in fact, my douche bag best friend's birthday today........ that son of a *****.

mean.gif

Also he is making me bail on my plays to watch the UFC fights this Saturday to go out with him 
mad.gif
Who doesn't know their "best" friend's bday?

roll.gif
roll.gif

mean.gif

mad.gif
i deactivate my facebook on my birthday every year 
ohwell.gif

i hate the attention.

One of my homies gotta new girl.. this mug be posting pictures of them together like every 10 minutes on fb.. i need to tell this dude something 
mean.gif

and what's even more sickening.. they be commenting on each other stats like they're not together in the same place 
that's one of the reasons why i can't do the FB.

mean.gif

Young'ns :smh:

Back
Top Bottom