the thread about nothing...

Why is it angry? :frown:

I guess cuz of the low *** alcohol content. I know that's why I'm angry.

Numerous kids are in this library stress-sighing and it's not even 1 a.m. yet. This is going to be an annoying all-nighter.

Not being in school :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:smokin :smokin

if i was to see an alien, i would simply tell it to take me with them.

real life. no way in hell I'd wanna stay here after making contact. tryina see dat big dippa up close, b.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just realized what the next tatt I'm gonna get is [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Baraka's voice :lol: :lol: :lol:

real life. no way in hell I'd wanna stay here after making contact. tryina see dat big dippa up close, b.
and get some alien poon.
320sw744520.gif
That'd be dope.... making a whole new human-alien species 
devil.gif

I'm bout it.

I hope they look like the Na'vi. Neytiri would get the biz, srs.

Just realized what the next tatt I'm gonna get is [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

whatchu finna get blud

Phone has been charging for 2 hours and it only charged 10 percent. I need to be up in an hour. :smh: I need to get the og charger .

Last edited:
just checked my quotes.

lols from Biebs in that damn Chanel ski mask x lols from the elephant story x still loling from the conspiracy thread = time for sleeps.

be good TAN

need that ski mask for my daughter for Halloween though.

Last edited:
Morning Tan

Happy friday. Trying to get to the MVA today....or as i like to call it....Satan's A**Hole

dane cook joke

read some earlier responses....sniffing panties......mexican drug cartel cutting heads off....crab x starfish callabs....banging aliens....i really need to join late night tan one night :smokin

and Sleazyy the conspiracy thread has become unbearable. You mention a possible conspiracy in THE CONSPIRACY THREAD! and people attack you like you are an idiot. MFer its the conspiracy thread...that is what it is for...if you don't like it...then you can getttttt out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom