the thread about nothing...

if i had a billion dollars:

- pay off all personal debts and immediate families debt

- buy a house

- buy a car

- donate 5 milli to st judes for cancer research for kids

- donate a milli to meth for nt upgrades and donation to less fortunate like the library that was built

- have an nt summit and pay for everyones plane ticket, drinks, meals, etc. it would be a 4 day unforgettable event.

- go to denver and see the broncos play in denver

- go to new york

- buy this local mexican restaurant that is on point as an investment

that is all i can think of at the moment

Had lunch with my girl :pimp:

Off to D's go scoop some new golf equipment :pimp:

Weather got me feeling a certain type of way today, I swear I love it so much :pimp:

Baseball game tonight :pimp:

Hope y'all having a great Friday :pimp:

if i had a billion dollars:

- pay off all personal debts and immediate families debt
- buy a house
- buy a car
- donate 5 milli to st judes for cancer research for kids
- donate a milli to meth for nt upgrades and donation to less fortunate like the library that was built
- have an nt summit and pay for everyones plane ticket, drinks, meals, etc. it would be a 4 day unforgettable event.
- go to denver and see the broncos play in denver
- go to new york
- buy this local mexican restaurant that is on point as an investment

that is all i can think of at the moment

Franc got the movement ready :nthat:

MYMANNNNNN :nthat:

i wish i had a million dollars i wish all my friends were ballers i wish i was a lil bit taller i wish i was the 69th caller i wish i wish i wish

1 mill for a hitman for ethan
1 mill for a wedding ring for isis
1 mill for her beach house
1 mill for her family members crib
1 miil for her bff's crib
500k for whatever automobile she wants
500k for her fams automobiles
49 % of whats left goes to mom & auntie
blowing the rest on foolishness with enough to live off of until i die.

I wish that I could hold you nowww, ohhhh ahhh

I'm really thinking about it and a billion is a lot of bread to spend in a lifetime. I guess not living extravagant I can't see how you could really do it short of just blowing it on dumb stuff. I'd be too paranoid of getting right back to regular life to even try spending it.

I can't eem fathom a trillion. that's private island with my own government money.

WHT's avy is so fitting right now :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Only a mil for that ring tho. She worth more than that b.

i love baby girl but she better be grateful she even getting what shes getting.
aint too many men willing to simp on a harlot the way i am.
unless she doesnt want the beach house.
then the ring can cost 2 mill.

I know i complain about not finding a gf and ****, but i had the potential for one the other day. Went to her crib after saying i would for a good 10 days but couldnt because my work ties me up like ****. Anyway, she cooked and everything, I got there at 9 something damn there 10 at night.....I was suppose to show at 7 
mean.gif

strike 1.

I walk in, went in for the hug, didnt happen. Shes talking ****, i ignore her and go for the couch. Im high as a summer sun right now, she's talking endless words of anger, im hungry, shes still going in, i got up and walked into the kitchen and made a plate. Everything should be fine right? Wrong.

Ima just jump to the conclusion. Shes upset, im high, having a good time. Im catching that "im mad at you" vibe, i hit her with the "idgaf, i just want a plate". I get a call about a motor ive been looking for, got up and left with the plate still in my possession. All this happened in 10 minutes, guess the outcome.

You basically struck out and F'd yourself out tha game

-delayed going to her crib for 10 days (I understand work had you, but you needed to communicate that with her)
-you showed up late
-you showed up high
-you made your plate in HER crib (how long have you known her though?)
-all you hear is noise when she talks
-you left with a plate

Nevermind being a potential mate, if you were just my homeboy, we'd have a problem :lol:

No matter what type of relationship you have with a women they all appreciate communication, guaranteed if you told her that work is holding you up she would be cool and you'd probably be swimming in he yambs or close

If I hit a billion I would be clearing out family debt easily, I'd drop some money on some select ladies but just for the yambs and maybe send thhem off with a coach purse, I'd def buy some desirable cars and travel the world.

i wish i had a million dollars i wish all my friends were ballers i wish i was a lil bit taller i wish i was the 69th caller i wish i wish i wish a baller i wish I had a girl that looked good, I would call her I wish rabbit hat with a bat and a 6 4 impala

fixed :pimp:

Last edited:

That would definitly be EPIC.
and would look like this :

Last edited:
I just Googled a bit and a vasectomy runs $300 to $2k. I need to start making some calls.

I also just accidentally figured out I can press command + a number to navigate my tabs without using da trackpad. :smh:

Today just one of those days where I don't feel like dealing with my foremens crap, I almost went off on him over the dumbest thing. Still have 2 1/2 hours and I'm searching for happy hour specials by my new place

i hate those mommy and daddy kids who swear they balling but still need parents to but them everything. Im the type of person who likes to earn it and not have it handed to with ease. Kids my age out here who didnt work a day in there life but still getting by cause of the family

Back
Top Bottom