the thread about nothing...

I see you have a good head on your shoulders. better than the _ that asked me the question originally :lol: son said he would trick at least $300m early on dates, trips, dinners, and random stuff for models and whatnot.

I immediately called him a lame then looked up Ariana Grande's net worth to start working out figures. :lol:

Damn y'all ain't keeping me company out here, slow as ****.

how far back in line are you, b? hell has to be eternal DMV waits.

8 ribbons? closeenough.mp3

Last edited:
I will be highly disappointed if I fail this economics class.... :frown:
damn bay im also taking econ.

im at da dealer and they try to get you to get so many other services other than oil change lol a nd overcharge like a mugg. the same chump mechanics work here are the same as the ones at the local shop. ridiculous.
some dude is watching tv im tempted to mess with him and change the volume and channel with my phone to see his reaction

srs, if you came up on a billion how much of it do you think would end up being tricked out?

I'm tombout dates, trips, hell paying for da box.

how much of that billion would you waste on models, video girls, and tumblr famous cam girls?

Whatever it would cost for a weekend with Ms. Sweets.

I sometimes wonder how many reps I've missed out on so far
laugh.gif

Probably would have been on my final ribbon by now
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
How many do you even get?
nerd.gif
The one and only

smokin.gif

srs, if you came up on a billion how much of it do you think would end up being tricked out?

how much of that billion would you waste on models, video girls, and tumblr famous cam girls?

Please see my sig sir :lol:. Aight, I'm out forreal until late night TAN likely. Peace y'all.

And Pablo would have had hella reps. Yes, I'm from Brooklyn and said "hella" flame all you want, I'm out :lol:

Please see my sig sir :lol:. Aight, I'm out forreal until late night TAN likely. Peace y'all.

And Pablo would have had hella reps. Yes, I'm from Brooklyn and said "hella" flame all you want, I'm out :lol:

LoveLoveTensi. That is all

if i had a billion i wouldnt trick on these garden tools. i would spend all my money on cars and electronics.
i hate these hypothetical scenarios tho

And Pablo would have had hella reps. Yes, I'm from Brooklyn and said "hella" flame all you want, I'm out
laugh.gif
Beh got some west coast in em'
smokin.gif
Some people get annoyed when I say it
laugh.gif

Bruh, I'm throwing it at every girl in the black women thread.

every

single

one.

Close getting antsy watching the numbers.

did you bring snacks? I always expect a wait cuz I go in the afternoon, **** waking up early just to be mad at the line.

I sit in there with Chipotle and stare at people.

Whatever it would cost for a weekend with Ms. Sweets.

!!!!

the infallible words of Snoop Lion :lol: he's right.................... but Ariana though :wow:

I say hella and I'm from VA. I say it on accident though.

Can someone explain why the Chuck lift video is fake in Laymans terms?

after a certain point Charles used foam weights.

I sometimes wonder how many reps I've missed out on so far
laugh.gif

Probably would have been on my final ribbon by now
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

How many do you even get?
nerd.gif

The one and only

smokin.gif
I'm not only one tho,Trill and PB have 10 too.
eek.gif
Didnt eem know, The Holy Trinity

Speaking of PB.

Im going to check his site out and see if there's a new yamb of the week
smokin.gif

really hope I can get my day off tomorrow from work.

I really need that extra time to study and sleep.

if i had a billion i wouldnt trick on these garden tools. i would spend all my money on cars and electronics.
i hate these hypothetical scenarios tho

I think that's why it was a completely unrealistic number, he basically was planning a harem of models who would be paid monthly as well as a mansion to house them in :lol:

3 year salary for Ariana, would figure out a way to make money while spending (probs a sex tape or some promotion :rolleyes). would acuire JoJo based off clout alone and never give her a dime.

electronics, 3 story cabin, restoring late 80s to mid 90s cars to glory.

hell I might cop late80s if the price is looking right.

I'm going all in, b.

semi srs.

Last edited:
When rich people tell moderately poor/poor people money isn't everything. Burns me up. Guarantee if asked to switch places they say "No" in a heartbeat. :rolleyes

I mean, Im not just gonna go full blown TI - You can have whatever you like on Charlie, but I would locate what ever strip club she works at(she gotta be a stripper), throw some bands, pay the little bit of money she charges for some "private time" and thats it. If she doesnt have enough sense to join the team, oh well.

god damn I'm tired of multiquoting.

944_1.jpg

would whip religiously. easily my daily if a turbo AWD Accord wagon is too much of a hassle.

we have Primos here and their potato skins are dank :smokin

every single time someone has said "money isn't everything" to me, I say give me yours or something similar. has not worked yet.

I mean, Im not just gonna go full blown TI - You can have whatever you like on Charlie, but I would locate what ever strip club she works at(she gotta be a stripper), throw some bands, pay the little bit of money she charges for some "private time" and thats it. If she doesnt have enough sense to join the team, oh well.

you just changed my whole game plan up bruh.

Back
Top Bottom