the thread about nothing...

Shoutout to the TANfather, and congrats brother.
:wow:, my man JS34 is tight :lol:. And on top of that, thadocta has been unleashed once again. Lulz will be had from that convo :lol:

On another note, I've been reflecting these last few days. Everybody always focuses on the big things in life, but it's the smaller simpler things in life that are the most important.

Yeah man, some of those things were my Brother's via my Mother and some of his friends. And she just did that out of jealousy or saltiness...like wow, you are almost 27 and have a six year old to make an impression on. Tighten up.

Cheers to whichever NT hit her up and got through to her as she hit me back again as she "found" a few things and wanted to meet up and pass them along.....but she still donated mad stuff.

At least I got something out of it. She is forever wack though. Stupid Puerto Rican with poor communication skills. She must have known I would Ray J her *** if it came to that.

Shoutout to the TANfather, and congrats brother.
:wow:, my man JS34 is tight :lol:. And on top of that, thadocta has been unleashed once again. Lulz will be had from that convo :lol:

On another note, I've been reflecting these last few days. Everybody always focuses on the big things in life, but it's the smaller simpler things in life that are the most important.

Yeah man, some of those things were my Brother's via my Mother and some of his friends. And she just did that out of jealousy or saltiness...like wow, you are almost 27 and have a six year old to make an impression on. Tighten up.

Cheers to whichever NT hit her up and got through to her as she hit me back again as she "found" a few things and wanted to meet up and pass them along.....but she still donated mad stuff.

At least I got something out of it. She is forever wack though. Stupid Puerto Rican with poor communication skills. She must have known I would Ray J her *** if it came to that.

Damn some of your brother's stuff though? That's foul

Just woke up for the day....feels good man

Wedding reception in an hour. Hipsters with no wedding, reception/party only. Sad, lonely chicks with upper arm tats and motivational words tattooed on their wrists + wine = Easy yamb pickins

Happy Sunday!
woke up with a gnarly stomach ache currently on toilet healing.

Does anyone actually believe that its better to be friends than nothing at all? I used to believe or at least pretend to, but now? IDK man.

Does anyone actually believe that its better to be friends than nothing at all? I used to believe or at least pretend to, but now? IDK man.
nope.....

Cause I want it all...........

or nothing at all

Back
Top Bottom