the thread about nothing...

235313_o.gif

I was in my old town for a farewell party and my old girl hit me up. I was trying to swing by our old house we shared and pick up some old clothes, shoes, artwork, DVD collection, etc.

This immature person said she donated it al recently to Good Will. What an amazing person!

Call/text her and say thanks! 5406560626
will post convo for lulz.

just had some good fatburger that feel when u da first customer :evil:

had my 5 month old daughters baptism last night... while the bones jones fight, dunk exchange, and thunder game was going on... I walked into church and just handed my phone to the wifey to resist updates :smh:

if you don't want that dad life, keep a trash bag in the garbage can 8)

Shoutout to the TANfather, and congrats brother.

I was in my old town for a farewell party and my old girl hit me up. I was trying to swing by our old house we shared and pick up some old clothes, shoes, artwork, DVD collection, etc.

This immature person said she donated it al recently to Good Will. What an amazing person!

Call/text her and say thanks! 5406560626

:wow:, my man JS34 is tight :lol:. And on top of that, thadocta has been unleashed once again. Lulz will be had from that convo :lol:

On another note, I've been reflecting these last few days. Everybody always focuses on the big things in life, but it's the smaller simpler things in life that are the most important.

I havent been single in my adult life until now.........Im 29, and i have no idea how to even approach a woman these days.

SMDH............Damn shame.

I havent been single in my adult life until now.........Im 29, and i have no idea how to even approach a woman these days.

SMDH............Damn shame.

One step at a time brother. At the age of 29 (I'm 31 myself), if you can't be yourself and have her appreciate that, she's going to be a headache anyway.

Sunday Funday :pimp:
Sunday....... Hangover recovery day :wow:

I went a little too hard last night in your hometown :wink:

I would be terrified to have you as my nurse. I don't want Kettle one in my IV, saline please :lol:
Man forget you bro, I'm gonna be a great nurse..... My boy would snag expired saline for the next mornings to fight off the hangovers :lol:

IMO it's kind of a waste and borderline stupid because we (actually he, since he was the one doing it) could lose our EMS liscence.

Sunday Funday :pimp:
Sunday....... Hangover recovery day :wow:

I went a little too hard last night in your hometown :wink:

I would be terrified to have you as my nurse. I don't want Kettle one in my IV, saline please :lol:
Man forget you bro, I'm gonna be a great nurse..... My boy would snag expired saline for the next mornings to fight off the hangovers :lol:

IMO it's kind of a waste and borderline stupid because we (actually he, since he was the one doing it) could lose our EMS liscence.

He was about that life huh? :lol:. You know I was joking man, I know you drink but I don't think you would be that irresponsible.

Sunday Funday
pimp.gif
Sunday....... Hangover recovery day
embarassed.gif

I went a little too hard last night in your hometown
wink.gif
I would be terrified to have you as my nurse. I don't want Kettle one in my IV, saline please
laugh.gif
Man forget you bro, I'm gonna be a great nurse..... My boy would snag expired saline for the next mornings to fight off the hangovers
laugh.gif

He was about that life huh?
laugh.gif
. You know I was joking man, I know you drink but I don't think you would be that irresponsible.
laugh.gif
 I knew a lot of guys that would actually do that 
mean.gif

I know when to put on my responsible face, bleedat 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom