the thread about nothing...

my HR dude at my new job looks like this....

4g8jr.jpg

but acts like this guy in knocked up

35apri1.jpg

dudes funny as hell yet awkward all at the same time
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I started seeing a girl I used to go to Junior High with and we've gone out and been talking for like 2 weeks now. She's a great girl and I'm really starting to like her. But I've been in this situation before and it didn't end well. Hoping for the best expecting the worst I guess. Let's hope it works out.

It's 4:30 and im at work booooo! Peace NT.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Going to an all-day BBQ 2m.

Plan on wearing a jersey/bball shorts/oversized fishing hat/aviators/flip-flops. Will eat for 2 hours, play a few games of pick-up, win victoriously, destroy the children's piñata and then go home.

QUESTION: Celtics vs. Heat Game 7 or Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?!?
Pacquiao said he would delay the start of the fight so he can watch the whole game. Decision isn't necessary. 

That yeezy thread is going at a serious pace. did Pacquiao really say that hed delay the fight till the game is over?

Originally Posted by MMG

ive always wondered how these collabo tracks work, like does one person write the whole song, call up the other dudes and tell i got lines for you?

or do they hit them up like "yo we want 2 chainz, Pusha, Ye and Sean on one track, write me something"

anyone
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

also i would love to be a part of the GOOD music / MMG camp, dudes look like they having fun out there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i think its the latter only Ye is calling the shots
ima need some Mr. Hudson features on that GOOD album 
pimp.gif

Anyone have a hand-held vacuum cleaner?

I'm looking for a "best bang for your buck", something inexpensive would be nice. Any suggestions, MUCH appreciated.

Jus dropped my brand new Burberry frames on the concrete...

chippies all acorss the top of the frame...

GJIFG&*(QW)QDGHQ*)DH8903hr08913289r023hrt8f0b8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom