the thread about nothing...

How do you win then say you gotta go review the tapes... what a sucker. I like the sport. I hate the people involved.

^
Absolute worst taste I've ever had in my mouth. I eat em with a bag of gummi lifesavers.

Probably going to be a few years before I get to do that again.
frown.gif

I actually wanted both Mayweather and Pacman to lose both of their fights so all that money could get cut in thirds and face each other.
But I guess one of them losing before then makes stuff pretty interesting.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I actually wanted both Mayweather and Pacman to lose both of their fights so all that money could get cut in thirds and face each other.
But I guess one of them losing before then makes stuff pretty interesting.
Something as crooked as that shouldnt affect any fight between Manny and PBF, at all
laugh.gif

Bob Arum is a !**!$+@ snake

These fools are already promoting the rematch, Jesus christ...that is embarrassing
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

These Yeezy 2 resale prices
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I really didnt expect it to get this high. I wanna see how high its going to go now.

saw this on twitter. smh

"Unbelievable," Bob Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, 'I tried hard but couldnt beat the guy." - ESPN

Bob Arum probably had the troll face when Bradley told him this..

Watching espn right now..

Now Bradley is saying he won the fight..pacquiao isn't as good as people said..and he did not feel pacquiao's power..

Good way to promote the rematch..

*good grief*

never paid real attention no matter how hard I tried but how much are the Yeezy 2's at retail?

Plus I lost my dog for about 3 hours, family was going crazy but I found him, big sigh of relief

6 Rings - I saw that too. Dude did not seem confident in his win. Who the hell wins and says "I gotta look at the tapes".. lol wut

M4rioL - how'd you find it? Chip?

Horrible night...celtics, pacquiaio and yeezys all a no go for me

@M4rioL - retail was $245 if you were lucky enough to get thru NDC or win a raffle. Some shops were charging outrageous prices.

Random questions...when does apple normally do the promo where they give free printers and iPods with a computer purchase? And when's the new MBP suppose to drop?

I thought I bought dud shroom so I went to sleep.
They kicked in, in the middle of my sleep.

I'm scared guys.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

M4rioL - how'd you find it? Chip?

nah I was looking for him in the neighborhood and I guess he memorized the usual "going for a walk" route and followed it himself, which lead me to finding him in the street going to the neighborhood park which I already searched thru. he's actually getting fixed Wednesday and for another $35 we're getting the chip. Stopped the car in the middle of the road and just ran to him

Just got back from the Drake concert in Camden. Meek was there and he only played 3 verses from 3 different songs even though it was pretty much a homecoming from him. I enjoyed myself though. I just wish he played Unforgettable, Shut it Down, Shot for Me and UGK.

Back
Top Bottom