the thread about nothing...

"nissan pizza hut hippopotamus lens"
riff raff
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

anyone know spanish? how do you spell this? it's how you call someone a ****.  you say it like this. wa-eembay.  idk why i want to know how to spell it.  new word of the day at work. 
laugh.gif

I feel like the line is blurred between truth and a lie.

Me and my girl broke up like 2 weeks ago.  She basically hit me with every single movie line for the break up possible.  When in reality there was another dude scheming the whole time.  But she did the ol "we are like best friends....i love you...but im not in love with you"  "you deserve better"  "you deserve someone that can give you their all because your a great guy"  "I am doing this for us"

Now i know the real reason but it is as if she says this stuff not only because she thinks i might buy this BS but its like she is convincing herself she did nothing wrong talking to a guy behind my back.  Like its not cheating if you can convince yourself that the love wasn't there.  She said "when we are apart i get anxious some times and i hate it and i don't know why it happens but i need it to stop".  Like you serious? thats your CONSCIOUS. You are anxious because you are doing something wrong and you know it deep down.  But you are trying to convince yourself your not.

But how long can you perpetuate a lie until you convince yourself it's the truth.  In 5 years will she remember that she ended our 6 year relationship because "the love was gone" or will she admit the truth at that point that she wanted some one else.  In this type of situation i feel like you can create "truth" from a lie just to attempt to settle your conscious.  Is it honestly possible to lie and keep lying until you, yourself believe the lie is actually the truth?

I was going to make a thread about this but its kind of an aside really.

People lie to themselves everyday, eventually they begin to believe it. It's quite possible that she believes that she didn't lie at all. You will never know what of going on with her, cognitively, but you do know you can do better than that now son. Would write more, but I'm on my cell phone. If you want more of my input, pm me bro.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Damn this thread passes 100 pages per month 
eek.gif
. If it manages to stay open it'll prob end up being the biggest thread in NT.

A lie can easily become someone's reality. Sorry bout the break up especially one of that many years.

-------------------------

Buying FO tickets today and it feels good.

Been acing all my quizzes for my summer class and it feels good.

Just need to find a new job and solidify my plans for the fall, to stay or to move.
Boring %*# summer but it's gotten a lot better than when it first started, so I can't complain.

Bagged two chicks at work yesterday. I was walking around on my way to lunch, see this bad lauren london looking chick (she was actually ethiopian) and ask her what her ethnicity was, 10min later got the digits. On my way back from the spot I was eating at I see this spanish chick in grey spandex. I'm feeling like Russel Westbrook after a nasty alley oop so I rock with the same opener again and bam! Started another convo and got her digits too. Imma keep rocking with this line till it fails
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by iYen

I was just filling out a sales associate job for jcpenney and I was doing the last task, which was those stupid ... questionnaires.
I get to question #58 out of 60 and I get an error message that says that the site is under maintenance.
tumblr_m1ekdaUhoq1qm5e9d.gif
tumblr_m1ekdaUhoq1qm5e9d.gif
laugh.gif

was doing  alowes app and i was on question 10 and there was a total of 85 i just shut down the computer and said F it
Snape?

I'm Mexican with a southern accent, I got people doing double takes when I start speaking 
laugh.gif

I'm also fluent in Spanish so that throws them off.

Also Joey Bada$$ mixtape ie 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I feel like the line is blurred between truth and a lie.

Me and my girl broke up like 2 weeks ago.  She basically hit me with every single movie line for the break up possible.  When in reality there was another dude scheming the whole time.  But she did the ol "we are like best friends....i love you...but im not in love with you"  "you deserve better"  "you deserve someone that can give you their all because your a great guy"  "I am doing this for us"

Now i know the real reason but it is as if she says this stuff not only because she thinks i might buy this BS but its like she is convincing herself she did nothing wrong talking to a guy behind my back.  Like its not cheating if you can convince yourself that the love wasn't there.  She said "when we are apart i get anxious some times and i hate it and i don't know why it happens but i need it to stop".  Like you serious? thats your CONSCIOUS. You are anxious because you are doing something wrong and you know it deep down.  But you are trying to convince yourself your not.

But how long can you perpetuate a lie until you convince yourself it's the truth.  In 5 years will she remember that she ended our 6 year relationship because "the love was gone" or will she admit the truth at that point that she wanted some one else.  In this type of situation i feel like you can create "truth" from a lie just to attempt to settle your conscious.  Is it honestly possible to lie and keep lying until you, yourself believe the lie is actually the truth?

I was going to make a thread about this but its kind of an aside really.

However her current situation with the next guys ends up, will determine what she makes herself believe is the truth. 
As bad as it hurts, you have to realize she did you a favor. In the long run you would rather have been let go by her, than to have her with you but not ALL in with you. 

Just don't be the fall back guy or security blanket when your replacement treats her like crap. It will be tempting when she comes back 3 months, 6 months, or a year or more from now when she realizes you were ready to go all out for her, but don't take the bait. You have to keep it moving. Because if you don't, she will always be looking for the next upgrade, because she knows you will take her back. Take it from me I have been there. 

Bonnaroo was amazing - still going through withdrawals

Highlights were definitely seeing ?uestlove and D'Angelo, Alabama Shakes, Gary Clark Jr, The Civil Wars, Major Lazer, Santigold, Michael Kiwanuka and Lionel Richie's impromptu duet with Kenny Rogers.

Pics later.

IMG_0446.JPG

Better than Budweiser (imo) and less than 13 bucks for a 24 pack.  This + Euro cup soccer +
pimp.gif
= a fine afternoon

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the "cum fiesta comment" the hell did you get that from the pic?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom