the thread about nothing...

Futurama promo meme's. 
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Pretty cool to see them playing along.

Sup NT FAM! Been ghost for the past 2 weeks...

Went out to a club 2 Friday's ago...Everything was chill had the +$@! on deck and it was a perfect night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
UNTIL......

My guy gets into a fight, so I see it's 1-on-1 and I let it ride....then 3 cats jump in! Smh so I couldn't stand back and not help I mean I was there to support him (he was DJ'ng at the club)

So I run up and lace one guy when he squares up with me. BOOM. Down for the count. Everyone gets separated and I start walking away....As I walk away someone runs up from behind of course without me noticing and comes in front of me and sucker punches me with out me even seeing it. Broke my nose and cracked the left side of my face. Cheek was broken.....

Feels bad man. Had to have surgery on my nose and was LUCKILY a inch away from needing a metal plate inserted into my face for the rest of my life. I learned my lesson, but honestly I was just jumping in for my "mans".

Buddy that I went to help didn't even call to check on me until the following night, and even had the audacity to go to the club after he found out I was being rushed to the hospital..

N'z these days man.

Life lesson: World keeps spinning regardless who you think really has your back or not. Selfish cats out there nowadays.

Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes

The symptoms of type 2 diabetes due to high blood sugar may include:

Increased thirst
Increased hunger (especially after eating)
Dry mouth
Frequent urination
Unexplained weight loss (even though you are eating and feel hungry)
Fatigue (weak, tired feeling)
Blurred vision
Headaches
Loss of consciousness (rare)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

pimp.gif
 Will put this to use one of these days. That Ethnicity question is money 
Pretty much any line that leads to a female talking about herself works like a charm. For me tho the hardest part is faking like I care
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ditto
This x100000. I just stand there, smile and give one liners like "really?", "damn!", "that's awesome", "that's crazy". Works like a charm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Went out to a club 2 Friday's ago...Everything was chill had the +$@! on deck and it was a perfect night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
UNTIL......

My guy gets into a fight, so I see it's 1-on-1 and I let it ride....then 3 cats jump in! Smh so I couldn't stand back and not help I mean I was there to support him (he was DJ'ng at the club)

So I run up and lace one guy when he squares up with me. BOOM. Down for the count. Everyone gets separated and I start walking away....As I walk away someone runs up from behind of course without me noticing and comes in front of me and sucker punches me with out me even seeing it. Broke my nose and cracked the left side of my face. Cheek was broken.....

Feels bad man. Had to have surgery on my nose and was LUCKILY a inch away from needing a metal plate inserted into my face for the rest of my life. I learned my lesson, but honestly I was just jumping in for my "mans".

Buddy that I went to help didn't even call to check on me until the following night, and even had the audacity to go to the club after he found out I was being rushed to the hospital..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Life lesson: World keeps spinning regardless who you think really has your back or not. Selfish cats out there nowadays.
qft
30t6p3b.gif

"When the world turns it's back on you, you turn your back on the world"
                                                                            -The Lion King

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
UNTIL......

N'z these days man.

damn man. Atleast you got ur yeezys right?? And I kinda like the look of black/INFARED 6s worn or beat

I dont know if a thread can be made but i have a list of things i wanna do after
pimp.gif
i usually think of these things after.

(In random order)
1. Play basketball on a jumbo plane, cant play basketball to save my life but would like to do that.
2. Have a massive paint ball or laser tag event with everyone having
pimp.gif
in the amc theater in times square.
3. Bungee Jump out of a plane.
4. Drive a super car or any fast vehicle in one of those huge desert type places, have the car be sound proof so things on the outside wont be heard, and blast smokin on by snoop and wiz.
5. Get on the Kingda Ka in the front roe wearing snow goggles and a cape.
6. Play killzone 3 in 3d in a imax theater with the move.
7. Go scuba diving somewhere.

Possibly more things will be added to this list as time passes.

Originally Posted by damn its me

my xbox360 just got RRoD e74 error.... :/

my ps3 doesn't read discs any more smh...these next gen consoles are messin with me...i've had terrible luck...i'll just stick to my PS2

Went to McDonalds to get a meal before the NBA Finals..

Order a #2..
Spoiler [+]
4800309586_664f3112dc.jpg

The lady then told me that it was remove from the menu!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
UNTIL......

N'z these days man.

damn man. Atleast you got ur yeezys right?? And I kinda like the look of black/INFARED 6s worn or beat

NOPE!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Buddy flaked on me who was supposed to grab my pair from AU. Said he picked them up and would send tagged pics before we exchange paypal info and he never hit me back. 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Went to McDonalds to get a meal before the NBA Finals..

Order a #2..
Spoiler [+]
4800309586_664f3112dc.jpg

The lady then told me that it was remove from the menu!!
mad.gif

Who sat on those burgers?

Which show is better Dexter or The Shield?
Also on a scale of 1-5, how much action is in both of these shows
Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom