the thread about nothing...

fk the DMV (department of motor vehicles), only time i have to go there and the system is down. and now i gotta make a 2nd trip. smh FML

Originally Posted by iYen

Which show is better Dexter or The Shield?
Also on a scale of 1-5, how much action is in both of these shows
Thanks in advance!

Is this really a question? The Shield. 

Got the yambs while watching the Martin episode while he was asking Varnell Hill how to get to the yams 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Do I want to play basketball or watch the NBA finals?

decisions..decisions..
i figured that everyone else would be watching the game too so i didnt play. 

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by iYen

Which show is better Dexter or The Shield?
Also on a scale of 1-5, how much action is in both of these shows
Thanks in advance!

Is this really a question? The Shield. 
I've never seen either of the shows.
ohwell.gif

On another note:
Why is this song so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
???

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

damB homie,

in high school you were the man, homie

what the *@%* happend to you?

the real world slapped me in the face and %!!@!*% all over my dreams.

Originally Posted by beh235

Got the yambs while watching the Martin episode while he was asking Varnell Hill how to get to the yams 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lmfao Martin my favorite show to watch when I'm in her guts

Man +**$ my managers bunch of shady %%* people. I needed four days off. he swore like I asked him to lend me his wife for a week. Stupid bit#h. Tells me no I need you we got inventory. You're my guy. So I'm like $itch other people work here too. They can do it. I just wanted to beat the $+%+ outta him. Its really a long story and I'm just too heated to type this ### out

Originally Posted by kix28

Man +**$ my managers bunch of shady %%* people. I needed four days off. he swore like I asked him to lend me his wife for a week. Stupid bit#h. Tells me no I need you we got inventory. You're my guy. So I'm like $itch other people work here too. They can do it. I just wanted to beat the $+%+ outta him. Its really a long story and I'm just too heated to type this ### out

Do what i do:
1.  choose a family member that's already passed away (so you don't curse anyone)
2.  claim they died and get your "personal time" off
pimp.gif

(Note: this only works once MAYBE twice)

i dont want fisher to win a ring and i want lebron to win a ring so he can say eff u to the world. but i cant watch these games i just cant enjoy it knowing kobe aint playing. i love kobe. yes h0m0

jus had some buffalo HOT wings from pizza hut after two pieces mom told me not to eat them anymore lol they are so damn spicy but i like the challenge

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

%*%# everybody in this thread rooting for OKC %*%# ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

laugh.gif
this.  Not really rooting for the Heat but to paraphrase another comment on here
"I'm rooting for Lebron, the rest of the Heat can go to hell."

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

%*%# everybody in this thread rooting for OKC %*%# ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

laugh.gif
this.  Not really rooting for the Heat but to paraphrase another comment on here
"I'm rooting for Lebron, the rest of the Heat can go to hell."
This +

I promise, I'll be fine with OKC winning but not until I get my team back in Seattle

Until then I'll be that bitter girlfriend, Yes I'm Hating!!!

Back
Top Bottom