the thread about nothing...

How do you guys remember that? I remember going to Disney.com and playin games a lot when I was in elementary school and that's about it

when do you guys throw away your underwear? after 1 year? anyone have 3 year old undies?
i just barely threw some away yesterday that i had since high school 
nerd.gif

Nick.com was the first website I ever visited
Which games did you play?

Show games that I played:

Wildthornberry's game where you drive a motorcycle and catch animals or something like that

hey arnold game where you drive a bus

fairy oddparents. I can't remember how this game was played

some spongebob game where that best friend song keeps playing over and over

There are many more that escape me.

http://www.vanityfair.com/services/lookup/53b2df96-edff-42da-833c-5c98d9f25b4f
It was early April of last year, and Systrom was waiting for his business partner, Mike Krieger, to arrive from San Francisco. Systrom had just left Mark Zuckerberg’s nearby house and was still digesting the offer that the Facebook founder and C.E.O. had made him: to buy Instagram, the photo-sharing app that Systrom and Krieger had launched just 18 months before. The price Zuckerberg offered was $1 billion—$300 million in cash and the rest in Facebook stock, an especially generous-seeming deal, on the eve of his company’s much-anticipated initial public offering.

The offer was even more impressive given Instagram’s size and age. At the time, it had just 13 employees, operating out of a cramped space in the South Park section of San Francisco. Still, the small crew had managed to attract 30 million iPhone users in just a year and a half by offering a service that allowed a person to quickly upload, prettify through the use of filters, and publish images to the Web for friends to see. A version for Google’s Android mobile operating system had launched the week before, gaining another million users in a single day. What’s more, although the app generated no revenue, it had attracted so much attention from venture capitalists that the start-up had nearly closed an impressive new round of funding at a wildly high valuation of $500 million. Zuckerberg had just doubled that, leaving Systrom with a lot to think about on that train-station bench.
i love reading stuff like this.

dude was sitting on a train station bench deciding over a billion dollar deal

Nick.com was the first website I ever visited
Which games did you play?
Show games that I played:
Wildthornberry's game where you drive a motorcycle and catch animals or something like that
hey arnold game where you drive a bus
fairy oddparents. I can't remember how this game was played
some spongebob game where that best friend song keeps playing over and over
There are many more that escape me.

I vaguely remember playing a Spongbob burger flipping game.

How many shows does Tyler Perry have on tv now? Just saw ads for 3 different ones. Wow. Rags to riches for real.

Back
Top Bottom