the thread about nothing...

its like 11:30 
laugh.gif

and isn't the urban landscape your own personal skatepark 
nerd.gif
haha I woke up at 8 and I can't skate when everything is open.

Por que?

just skate all up on cars, people, moving objects, etc...... is that enjoyable??

maybe I should bring a longboard to Europe
people here are quick to call uncle sam and I live on the whack side of town and there isn't much to cruise to

what year do yall think was it was it when murder became harder to get away with??

Like in the early 1900s, there was no Sherlock Holmes or CSNCIS or Horatio or modern technology....... all of us probably coulda murked someone easy with zero repercussions 
nerd.gif

it'd be so easy to get with basically anything 
I doubt it was that easy.

Such as obtaining a murder weapon that makes the murder not messy and disposing the body.

Get gun, ride horse to river in the middle of the forest with person, shoot person with gun, dump body in river, ride off into the sunset, profit? :nerd:
1.How do you get a gun or a horse?
2. How do you get someone to meet you there without being a little bit suspicious?

1. They selling guns & horses everywhere in the early 1900s
2. Kidnap.

---------

What thread got deleted? :nerd:

This is the real question :nerd:

what year do yall think was it was it when murder became harder to get away with??

Like in the early 1900s, there was no Sherlock Holmes or CSNCIS or Horatio or modern technology....... all of us probably coulda murked someone easy with zero repercussions 
nerd.gif

it'd be so easy to get with basically anything 
I doubt it was that easy.

Such as obtaining a murder weapon that makes the murder not messy and disposing the body.

Get gun, ride horse to river in the middle of the forest with person, shoot person with gun, dump body in river, ride off into the sunset, profit?
nerd.gif
1.How do you get a gun or a horse?
2. How do you get someone to meet you there without being a little bit suspicious?
1. They selling guns & horses everywhere in the early 1900s
2. Kidnap.
ok... What is my perfect crime? I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he's the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier.......

Perfect crime:

-Have no motive

-bleach your body

-wear unassuming disguise

-pistol with a silencer (or syringe with poison)

-shoot or inject person in a crowded space...walk away, and take closest public transit out of the vicinity.
I don't know if they have silencers or syringes/needles  pre 1900s 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom